View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Sharkie did you get a chance to try out those icons?
I did and I still have them on. I'm not sure if I want to use those instead of my usual, but we'll see. I do like the look of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
you mean keyboard? or keypad (front buttons)?

(this is bout keyboard for clarification):
now that you say something, i been meaning to say something, sharkie, bout this. it doesnt happen all the time and i did go into the settings to make sure its not on auto for kb but ill notice the flicker. i cant ever pin point it down but my 1st thought was that the sensor was still detecting light/no light but w/ auto off it shouldnt matter. but like i said its not all the time and varies in circumstances?
I'm with you on this one. I had noticed it on occasion, but it didn't happen all the time and no one mentioned it before. I tried it just now and the light was on and stayed on. I was outside in the dark. I think you're right about it having something to do with the light sensor. I'll dig around and see if I can't find out some more info. on this. Thanks for bring it to my attention guys.
This post has been thanked 1 times.