PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Looks good Big...but you know me, it's all about the black
Old 06-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
or course there will be colors!!

WOW Thats impressive!

Old 06-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

not sure if i'm feelin the taskbar change. but then again... maybe i am.. input?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Looks good, but to me a little bit less green will make it pop more. Sometimes less is more. Just my .02 cents.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

try transgloss taskbar and transgloss backgroung on the widgets
Old 06-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

more updates...

Old 06-11-2010, 02:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

amjman is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 23563 UP Soon! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
What`s your point? Cause obviously you have lots of criticism but miserably failed to acknowledge this comes as a result of many hours of hard work by someone who put it out-there for the rest of us to ENJOY for FREE.

If you are going to be so picky and particular and on top of it all SO repugnantly critical; let me suggest you go back to stock ROM or learn how to build your own ROM so that way you will spare yourself the aggravation of living off someone else`s sweaty work.
In fact, Chef did caution that he doesn`t build his rom for everyone. Perhaps you are one of those he was referring to.
Therefore, take your many ridiculous questions, grab yourself a chair, a computer, work your magic and build yourself a bug free ROM.
listen, I am SOOOOOO tired of all of the complaints & criticism-not only on this thread, but others, I just could not help myself and had to post. Which one of you complainers has had ANY new software product, esp from Microshaft-come to them bug free? Send me a list, will ya? I am a beta tester for so many fortune 50 corps, including MS from as far back as windows 2.0, that I tell you (even as a software programmer myself) that all of this "product" comes only with tedious, painstaking hard work, and that no one here, unless they are a CHEF, should have a LEG to stand on concerning little glitches when the updates are coming so fast and furious.
SO-
shutup, please- is number one
two-learn how to do it yourself (so you can have an appreciation of what hard work is involved so than we can complain about YOUR work without any appreciation to you for the time/efforts/expertise involved)
three-wait (a lot) before downloading-if you think you need to complain for any version that has NOT sustained a month at least of testing and fixes so that you can realize a version which is PRACTICALLY error free (and I say practically, as even the STOCK ROMS have glitches, I can name ten at least)
four-commit to being useful, and assisting with identification of problems-which ASSISTS everyone

instead of moaning like little girls with their dresses on-'cause in the programming world your attitudes on a programming team would be dispensed with in two seconds as NON-assistor-because the job is hard enough without the asses that think they can do better! try to be a supporter, a patron, a boost to the project, and then champion your usefulness to the community by your input. none of this is happening with the compainers of the bunch-and I can identify a SELECT few!

this other crap has to stop! PLEEEEEEEEASE! it is irritating-like when someone whom never had a kid cries about how much it hurts to have one-not knowing a damn thing about it being in labor.

Anyone, if I am wrong, let me know, but, I have had it with the "shmoes" here that want to moan with no understanding of the work entailed, period.

BIG-keep it up. 99.9% of us appreciate your willingness to do this for FREE, fix things ASAP and set the upload immediately (at the cost of your life and time) for others that perhaps have no appreciation for your time and that of the other supporters/beta testers here.

OPS/Admins-Perhaps we need to ban those that go posting to multiple forums their dismay with what is here. This is a community, and I do not need those parties, if I had to choose, in MY community at all.

amjman

ppcgeeks ROCKS
Old 06-11-2010, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

georgepink is keeping up the good workgeorgepink is keeping up the good work

Input? Masterfully done as usual...how's that for input.

very nice job...i'm envious of your skills!=D>

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
not sure if i'm feelin the taskbar change. but then again... maybe i am.. input?

--Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe
Old 06-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

okay Getting closer to a finished product.. will alter more tonight and share this weekend

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

bgpars is a n00b

AMAZING!!!
I can't fathom how you guys can turn out this quality of work and still hold down a job, and family too! You continually take a good idea and make it better. For anyone complaining, ++1 to previous post suggesting they chef up and try building their own. And extra thanks for the USCC support. Not everyone makes it this easy for those of us on their service. Thanx again, I await more upgrade with huge anticipation!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development