PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
OMG the icons you have there... any tutorial source etc? I want to modify my icon graphics with those!!!!
Get off my icons jock! Jk. I am simply using the Fallout game's icon pack from the Fallout theme found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=664260. I'm using jwmd's icon changer to replace the current icons with these. All props should go to those two guys for the great artwork and such an easy application for customization. I'm just good at finding other peoples great work and pointing others in their direction. I still need some 'thanks' love though!

mini tutorial (although the how to is pretty self expl. on those links)
- Must have .NET 3.5 Compact Framework Installed
- Windows Mobile 6.5
1. Download and install JWMDIconChanger_v2.7c to your storage card.
2. Download theme packs and unpack them to a folder in your storage card.
3. Open JWMDIconChanger application and find the application you want to change the icon on and select and hold it until you get an option menu to change the icon.
4. Then navigate to the folder you created on your storage card with the fallout icons and select the icon you would like to replace.
5. If you are a flashoholic like myself then you might want to back up the tedious work you did in step 4 so select menu/theme/save. Name your theme and select 'start packing'. The reason I suggest installing everything to the storage card in step 1 is because everything would be wiped on each flash and this will save your theme to the storage card.
6. Now hit menu/tools/htcsensetools/cleariconcache. Then select yes and yes to reset the device.

Last edited by ryanmv213; 07-26-2010 at 07:50 PM. Reason: including cabs
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmueller View Post
That worked! Thanks
Where is the mms options? I must be deft cause ive gone thru everywhere and i cant find it!
Old 07-26-2010, 07:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You have been thanked of course! thanks!!!
Old 07-26-2010, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuBDivisions View Post
Where is the mms options? I must be deft cause ive gone thru everywhere and i cant find it!
If you go into the windows messaging app, use the menu at the bottom right and its towards the bottom of that, MMS Options.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Bignadad,

Your new rom doesn't have your slider graphics you had in your previous rom. Is there a reason for it.

I really loved it!

btw, im using sprint 23569

Old 07-26-2010, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

supasanch24 is keeping up the good worksupasanch24 is keeping up the good work

Of the two newed roms released,which has been performing better 6.5x or 6.5?
Old 07-26-2010, 10:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC HERO !!!!!! TP2 !!!!!!!!!!!!
Carrier: On The now hero/TP2 network

jchill is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to jchill Send a message via Yahoo to jchill

Ok I love this rom but im having trouble updating my status on fb am i missing something? I will be thankful for any help!!
Old 07-26-2010, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner

dgtalgoddess is just getting started

I love the colorful bubble text messaging but it takes a lot of steps to get there. Or, when I respond to a text, I sometimes get the black and white version of the bubble.

Is there anyway I can bypass the extra steps to get to the cool bubbled texts?

Also, when I get new text or email, I have to go to home then go back to the messaging again before I can read it. I know this was an issue before and was resolved by Max but it's happening to me again.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Get off my icons jock! Jk. I am simply using the Fallout game's icon pack from the Fallout theme found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=664260. I'm using jwmd's icon changer to replace the current icons with these. All props should go to those two guys for the great artwork and such an easy application for customization. I'm just good at finding other peoples great work and pointing others in their direction. I still need some 'thanks' love though!

mini tutorial (although the how to is pretty self expl. on those links)
- Must have .NET 3.5 Compact Framework Installed
- Windows Mobile 6.5
1. Download and install JWMDIconChanger_v2.7c to your storage card.
2. Download theme packs and unpack them to a folder in your storage card.
3. Open JWMDIconChanger application and find the application you want to change the icon on and select and hold it until you get an option menu to change the icon.
4. Then navigate to the folder you created on your storage card with the fallout icons and select the icon you would like to replace.
5. If you are a flashoholic like myself then you might want to back up the tedious work you did in step 4 so select menu/theme/save. Name your theme and select 'start packing'. The reason I suggest installing everything to the storage card in step 1 is because everything would be wiped on each flash and this will save your theme to the storage card.
6. Now hit menu/tools/htcsensetools/cleariconcache. Then select yes and yes to reset the device.
man i can't get some of the icons to take like file explorer and opera 10 and rss reader. Anyone have tips on that? I tried setting custom rom and "Show junk icons" and quite a few more started appearing, but can't seem to find that elusive rss reader etc. This does prevent the need to reinstall sprint nav though! good news big!
Old 07-27-2010, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work

Is anyone having issues Deleting SMS or MMS messages? Every time i delete them from either of the last 2 roms, MaxSense or Manila stops responding and never comes back up.. I can hit the start button, get to the start menu, anything else seems to work, but i can not get back to the home screen.. From either WinMo Messaging OR Sense Messaging... VERY Frustrating.. I have to soft reboot using PSSoftXP every time.. This is using the 6.5.x (Forget the #)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development