View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 01:05 AM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Get off my icons jock! Jk. I am simply using the Fallout game's icon pack from the Fallout theme found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=664260. I'm using jwmd's icon changer to replace the current icons with these. All props should go to those two guys for the great artwork and such an easy application for customization. I'm just good at finding other peoples great work and pointing others in their direction. I still need some 'thanks' love though!

mini tutorial (although the how to is pretty self expl. on those links)
- Must have .NET 3.5 Compact Framework Installed
- Windows Mobile 6.5
1. Download and install JWMDIconChanger_v2.7c to your storage card.
2. Download theme packs and unpack them to a folder in your storage card.
3. Open JWMDIconChanger application and find the application you want to change the icon on and select and hold it until you get an option menu to change the icon.
4. Then navigate to the folder you created on your storage card with the fallout icons and select the icon you would like to replace.
5. If you are a flashoholic like myself then you might want to back up the tedious work you did in step 4 so select menu/theme/save. Name your theme and select 'start packing'. The reason I suggest installing everything to the storage card in step 1 is because everything would be wiped on each flash and this will save your theme to the storage card.
6. Now hit menu/tools/htcsensetools/cleariconcache. Then select yes and yes to reset the device.
man i can't get some of the icons to take like file explorer and opera 10 and rss reader. Anyone have tips on that? I tried setting custom rom and "Show junk icons" and quite a few more started appearing, but can't seem to find that elusive rss reader etc. This does prevent the need to reinstall sprint nav though! good news big!