PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 08:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 23563 UP Soon! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Bignadad I applaud you for the updates your providing for this rom.

I was curious if you or max were ever going to release the Max sense with the retractable tabs that were in the video?

Old 06-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 23563 UP Soon! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

USCC 6-9 23563 ROM

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Bignadad I applaud you for the updates your providing for this rom.

I was curious if you or max were ever going to release the Max sense with the retractable tabs that were in the video?
I have talked to max about this and should be available in the near future..
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

is the sprint version the latest and greatest?

also, been having some intermittent problems getting opera to run. sometimes wont start. sometimes locks up. this is from last nights rom though.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
is the sprint version the latest and greatest?

also, been having some intermittent problems getting opera to run. sometimes wont start. sometimes locks up. this is from last nights rom though.
I don't think he has uploaded the sprint version yet for the 6/9 release. Last time I checked, it was not up. I am waiting for that as well.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Sprint 23563 6-9 ROM

Telus 23563 6-9 ROM
Old 06-09-2010, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor

I'm flashed the USCC 6-5 this morning and a few suggestions/questions...

Is there any way to make the Return hard button go back to the main home screen?

How can I make it lock when it goes on stand by? I have the Autolock set in the MaxSense settings but it doesnt work.

When I'm typing anything with the on screen keyboard, what's the trick to making it retract? seems I have to hit the button in a certain way to make the keyboard disappear. most the time it just brings up the keyboard settings menu.

that's it for now...have a meeting...
Old 06-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Sorry to ask Chef, but are we to expect a wm6.5 version of your release? I am not sure if I am mistaken, but I was under the impression that was mentioned yesterday.
Thanks for all your hard work and keep it up mate.

Last edited by gabbythe1; 06-09-2010 at 10:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana775 View Post
I'm flashed the USCC 6-5 this morning and a few suggestions/questions...

Is there any way to make the Return hard button go back to the main home screen?

How can I make it lock when it goes on stand by? I have the Autolock set in the MaxSense settings but it doesnt work.

When I'm typing anything with the on screen keyboard, what's the trick to making it retract? seems I have to hit the button in a certain way to make the keyboard disappear. most the time it just brings up the keyboard settings menu.

that's it for now...have a meeting...
1- the end button when pressed will take you back home.. (on my device anyways)
2- the autolock in MaxSense only locks when phone is turned upside down.. should be another method to lock when put to sleep.. not sure though.
3- i found that touching the top of the keyboard button make it retract..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Sorry to ask Chef, but are we to expect a wm6.5 version of your release? I am not sure if I am mistaken, but I was under the impression that was mentioned yesterday.
Thanks for all your hard work and keep it up mate.
6.5 version is still causing problems? why not use the 6.5x?
Old 06-09-2010, 10:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

mr_musiq07 is becoming a great contributor

Just wanna say i love where MaxSense is going...definitely holding us over til WP7/Android or till we all sell out to the iPhone Movement...LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development