View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 10:17 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana775 View Post
I'm flashed the USCC 6-5 this morning and a few suggestions/questions...

Is there any way to make the Return hard button go back to the main home screen?

How can I make it lock when it goes on stand by? I have the Autolock set in the MaxSense settings but it doesnt work.

When I'm typing anything with the on screen keyboard, what's the trick to making it retract? seems I have to hit the button in a certain way to make the keyboard disappear. most the time it just brings up the keyboard settings menu.

that's it for now...have a meeting...
1- the end button when pressed will take you back home.. (on my device anyways)
2- the autolock in MaxSense only locks when phone is turned upside down.. should be another method to lock when put to sleep.. not sure though.
3- i found that touching the top of the keyboard button make it retract..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Sorry to ask Chef, but are we to expect a wm6.5 version of your release? I am not sure if I am mistaken, but I was under the impression that was mentioned yesterday.
Thanks for all your hard work and keep it up mate.
6.5 version is still causing problems? why not use the 6.5x?

This post has been thanked 3 times.