PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

alex jb is keeping up the good workalex jb is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to alex jb
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | EVK 12.6.3 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

Phone works ok for calls, but data is an issue.
I've tried the sprint provisioning choice on the cooked in provisioning, I am not getting data other than over wifi.

I tried the sprint provisioning cab from the first page, but that is uncucessfull installing.

edit:
threw the #777 in there and it works, duh!

Last edited by alex jb; 01-22-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 03:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | EVK 12.6.3 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex jb View Post
Phone works ok for calls, but data is an issue.
I've tried the sprint provisioning choice on the cooked in provisioning, I am not getting data other than over wifi.

I tried the sprint provisioning cab from the first page, but that is uncucessfull installing.

edit:
threw the #777 in there and it works, duh!
Glad you figured it out For now just install the provision cab twice, both with resets. not sure why it takes 2 tries but it works after 2 haha

Old 01-24-2011, 12:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

run_amuck is becoming a great contributor

I find sometimes that the hosts program just quits on itself, and i can't get it restarted, even if i try to run the host program again.

any idea why?
Old 01-24-2011, 10:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by run_amuck View Post
I find sometimes that the hosts program just quits on itself, and i can't get it restarted, even if i try to run the host program again.

any idea why?
I'm not exactly sure why that's happening.

One thing I did notice with host. If you create a tab and add no .exe, it will crash host for good. you would have to reinstall or reflash to fix the issue. Let's just hope that host v1.5 gets an update soon!

I've been testing ALOT and I'm closer to getting it perfect I'll release a 2.8 soon, With a handful of changes and fixes.

Thank you for posting your issue rather than me having to find it
Old 01-25-2011, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

New Rom updates to V2.8

Alot of changes.

Check the First Post for Changes
Old 01-25-2011, 07:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Lildegregs22 is just getting started
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Roms: V2.8 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

I love the rom but having trouble with the single column start menu, if I scroll the folder names and images drag and cover the whole screen which means i have no access to my start menu..i also noticed its running a bit slugish durning boot now and sometimes forces another restart cause of it freezing, 2.7 didnt have much problems with though.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Roms: V2.8 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lildegregs22 View Post
I love the rom but having trouble with the single column start menu, if I scroll the folder names and images drag and cover the whole screen which means i have no access to my start menu..i also noticed its running a bit slugish durning boot now and sometimes forces another restart cause of it freezing, 2.7 didnt have much problems with though.
Which one is this happening to. wp7 or sense?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
Which one is this happening to. wp7 or sense?
2.8 for me... its the start menu graphics bug. i forget what its called. but I tried lowering the pp to 12 and tried 16 and both did the same thing. shrugs
Old 01-25-2011, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
2.8 for me... its the start menu graphics bug. i forget what its called. but I tried lowering the pp to 12 and tried 16 and both did the same thing. shrugs
Ok I think I know the problem. I tried adding the games pack last second. Icon regs were set to old stuff that is no longer in existence.

Try This and restart: Start Icon Fix

I'm upping new roms right now

Last edited by negamann; 01-25-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
Ok I think I know the problem. I tried adding the games pack last second. Icon regs were set to old stuff that is no longer in existence.

Try This and restart: Start Icon Fix

I'm upping new roms right now
whats going to be new in the rom this time besides the start icon fix outa curiosity?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development