View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:57 AM
negamann
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | EVK 12.6.3 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by run_amuck View Post
I find sometimes that the hosts program just quits on itself, and i can't get it restarted, even if i try to run the host program again.

any idea why?
I'm not exactly sure why that's happening.

One thing I did notice with host. If you create a tab and add no .exe, it will crash host for good. you would have to reinstall or reflash to fix the issue. Let's just hope that host v1.5 gets an update soon!

I've been testing ALOT and I'm closer to getting it perfect I'll release a 2.8 soon, With a handful of changes and fixes.

Thank you for posting your issue rather than me having to find it