PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2011, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Roms: V2.8 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

that start icon fix didnt work by the way lol
Old 01-25-2011, 09:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Roms: V2.8 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
that start icon fix didnt work by the way lol
So I found out. It's beyond that I'm afraid. gotta find what package is causing it. in that process now :/

Old 01-26-2011, 02:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Lildegregs22 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
Which one is this happening to. wp7 or sense?
WindowsPhone 7
Old 01-26-2011, 12:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lildegregs22 View Post
WindowsPhone 7
OK I got it FIXED!!! Believe it. It was Visual XDA_UC causing it. The last package I thought would cause any issues. I removed it for this release til I get something working

Might have to go Sashimi way...
Old 01-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
whats going to be new in the rom this time besides the start icon fix outa curiosity?
Here's the app list for the new roms

Code:
Applications - CleanRAM 2.5
Applications - File Explorer Extension v2.07
Applications - In Call Recorder 1.1.1919.3323.00
Applications - Pocket RAR 3.91b1
Applications - Pocket Text Editor
Applications - QuickMark v3.8.6 r4810
Applications - Quick_GPS_2_0_20182329_00
Applications - reSTART 
Applications - SKTools 4.5.1.4 
Applications - SlackerRadio v1.0.154 
Applications - Touch Response 0.3.2 
Applications - Touch Weather 
Applications - XTask 2.3 b4 
Games - MegaPack v1.5 
Games - Teeter_2_2_20153632_p0 
Internet - Opera_Mobile_10 
Internet - YouTube_2_6_20162429_00 
Microsoft - Bing 5.1.2010.6280 
Microsoft - Marketplace 
Microsoft - Myphone 1.6.2718 
Microsoft - Office Mobile 2010 
Microsoft - RemoteDesktopMobile 
Microsoft - Windows Live 
Multimedia - Album_3_2_20191329_00 
Multimedia - DivXPlayer 
Multimedia - Full_Screen_Player_1_8_20183633_00 
Multimedia - MP3_Trimmer_1_2_20183714_0 
Multimedia - Streaming_Media_3_1_20181419_00
Multimedia - Voice_Recorder_2_0_20173229_1

Last edited by negamann; 01-26-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

is there a writeup for first time users? is this anything like Scott's old SSK ROM Kitchens?
Old 01-26-2011, 11:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
is there a writeup for first time users? is this anything like Scott's old SSK ROM Kitchens?
No literature on the kitchen, sorry.
Ervius Kitchens all work the same way. Just packaged different. Yes this is very similar to SSK and Calkulin's
Old 01-27-2011, 08:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

run_amuck is becoming a great contributor

I love the new package, just set up sprint provision ing and the voila it works!

so i like the new txt msg app. however with any app now, it won't rotate to landscape, unless i sit there and wait for a while. but it does allow me to type wherever i want to(screen is frozen till i close the keyboard back up, then all the keys i just pressed goes back. also the sense 6.5 is hard coded to the 2nd button from right side? if i press the last right button, it kills hosts app, and goes back to sense.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by run_amuck View Post
I love the new package, just set up sprint provision ing and the voila it works!

so i like the new txt msg app. however with any app now, it won't rotate to landscape, unless i sit there and wait for a while. but it does allow me to type wherever i want to(screen is frozen till i close the keyboard back up, then all the keys i just pressed goes back. also the sense 6.5 is hard coded to the 2nd button from right side? if i press the last right button, it kills hosts app, and goes back to sense.
Thank you for posting your issues!

You will have a faster experience with text in the next release, noticed they were in .gif format, converted to .png and compressed, much faster!

Not sure about the sense issue, I'm just trying different setups for the time being. Might need a tester or 2 to help me get this finished correctly. I can only offer unlimited file sharing for 1+ years via my site to whoever has the knowledge and the want to help..

Last edited by negamann; 01-28-2011 at 01:42 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

run_amuck is becoming a great contributor

i def have the desire, as i belive this rom has allowed me to keep my tp2 for an idefinite amount of time now, however the knowledge part, i am taking it day by day on it.

the sense, i think it takes too much ram up, and it looks like hosts run as a program, rather than a "operating system" like the last release. also the ram usage in this relase is much much higher now oevrall(with nothign running in the task manager apps) than the last one. other dll's or processes added as full runtime since last release?
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development