PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Is my ROM one of the fastest 6.5 2.1?
Yes 140 57.85%
No 102 42.15%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ~ SuperRom_S_14 ~5-15-10~wm6.5 2.1~w/Silence Kit~Lightest ROM w/Manila EVER!! Fas

NEver thought I'd go back to Sense 2.1 but reading this thread makes me want to try again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: ~ SuperRom_S_14 ~5-15-10~wm6.5 2.1~w/Silence Kit~Lightest ROM w/Manila EVER!! Fas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
NEver thought I'd go back to Sense 2.1 but reading this thread makes me want to try again.
You should try it out you might not want to go back or in your case forward. I think you'll be addicted to the speed!
Old 05-23-2010, 12:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
You should try it out you might not want to go back or in your case forward. I think you'll be addicted to the speed!
if you like 2.1 this is the rom for you, i broke down and tried it and it is very fast/stable. im a huge 2.5 fan but this things very fast, well done op.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This message is for Pablo, Thanks for your donation, very appreciated!!! And for your question, yes it should work for GSM for traveling. I myself have not traveled yet with my phone so I'm not 100% sure. Try it out and let us all know, if you don't mind? But again it should work. Thanks so much!

Last edited by pimpol10; 05-24-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Any thoughts to making a 6.5.x rom with 2.1 with all of the usual fat trimmed. Might not be as fast as this but still would be smoking fast compared to the 2.5 roms. Just a thought. Keep up the good work.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: sprint

JSMZ is becoming a great contributor

Yeah, i like this so far.

It doesnt have alot of things that im used to from cooking my own, but thats ok because I dont put much on anyway.

Ive been using caulkulins kitchen up to this point, but he abandoned it & the dorks took the kitchen & made a mess out of it... & everything else is that crappy 2.5..so here I am.

Thanks for the stable speedy rom. Two thumbs up!
Old 05-25-2010, 06:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Any thoughts to making a 6.5.x rom with 2.1 with all of the usual fat trimmed. Might not be as fast as this but still would be smoking fast compared to the 2.5 roms. Just a thought. Keep up the good work.
I have had request for 6.1, 6.5.x, 6.5 with 2.5, and so on. But I'm loving my current rom a lot. Maybe to much for any changes. But I'm still working on an update for this aiming for a release by the end of the month. Besides that don't know where the future holds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMZ View Post
Yeah, i like this so far.

It doesnt have alot of things that im used to from cooking my own, but thats ok because I dont put much on anyway.

Ive been using caulkulins kitchen up to this point, but he abandoned it & the dorks took the kitchen & made a mess out of it... & everything else is that crappy 2.5..so here I am.

Thanks for the stable speedy rom. Two thumbs up!
Me either I don't really install much. Just the basics. Games and Movies to Card and that's about it. You welcome!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: sprint

JSMZ is becoming a great contributor

You know Ive used a lot of roms & im pretty sure that these people voting "no" to your poll are either 1) trolls, 2)haters, or 3)upset because of its bare nakedness.

To anyone reading this, give it a shot... itll blow the doors off not so mighty rom & clunkin caulikin rom. I gave up on those two hype bombs back in january.

I have not had so much as a single hiccup out of this rom.... & im still running off the original boot after installing all my programs.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
You know Ive used a lot of roms & im pretty sure that these people voting "no" to your poll are either 1) trolls, 2)haters, or 3)upset because of its bare nakedness.

To anyone reading this, give it a shot... itll blow the doors off not so mighty rom & clunkin caulikin rom. I gave up on those two hype bombs back in january.

I have not had so much as a single hiccup out of this rom.... & im still running off the original boot after installing all my programs.
I was just getting lazy and comments like this woke me up. Work on update asap. I know a lot of haters on here because of my ****iness. oh well as long as we and a few others know about the speed. glad you left comment thanks

Last edited by pimpol10; 05-26-2010 at 05:16 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Definetley my top 2. It's either JD's 2.5. Or Pimpols SuperSilence 2.1 . PERIOD

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development