PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Is my ROM one of the fastest 6.5 2.1?
Yes 140 57.85%
No 102 42.15%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 03:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ~ SuperRom_S_14 ~5-15-10~wm6.5 2.1~w/Silence Kit~Lightest ROM w/Manila EVER!! Fas

are you holding a rom ransom for reputation? wtf!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:36 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: ~ SuperRom_S_14 ~5-15-10~wm6.5 2.1~w/Silence Kit~Lightest ROM w/Manila EVER!! Fas

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
I'm at 1000 reputation which equals to thanks. I've been really busy lately and haven't had much time for an updated. Once my reputation reaches 1500(THANKS), I will work on the next release and shorty have a release for it. My next version should be the final version. Enjoy till then.....
A few things:

1. My eyes are burning!!!!
2. Using the "thanks/reputation" system in a unprofessional manner is rather frowned upon here at PPCGeeks.
3. Related to #2...please ensure that you have the community's best interests in mind at all times.
4. Related to #1...perhaps a lighter font color.
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 05-19-2010 at 12:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 28 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Sorry didn't know better. Just though I would get some thanks for my hard work on my next release for everyone.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
Sorry didn't know better. Just though I would get some thanks for my hard work on my next release for everyone.
usually you do the labor first and enjoy the fruits of it after

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:25 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
A few things:

2. Using the "thanks/reputation" system in a unprofessional manner is rather frowned upon here at PPCGeeks.
3. Related to #2...please ensure that you have the communities best interests in mind at all times.

late,
Coz
1) Wheres my Karma?
2) How you been Coz?
3) Thanks for the laugh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:36 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
A few things:

3. Related to #2...please ensure that you have the communities best interests in mind at all times.

late,
Coz
community's*
Old 05-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
1) Wheres my Karma?
2) How you been Coz?
3) Thanks for the laugh...
1. Karma was sent COD.
2. Coz has been good...Coz likes to refer to himself in the 3rd person
3. Coz is pleased that you laughed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
community's*
Coz appreciates your helpfulness and will send a double dose of karma (COD of course).

late,
Coz
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Download link was down, now back up!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

whats up! very nice rom keep up the good work. very fast rom. one of the fastest i have tested.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro Touch 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW

Pride is becoming a great contributor

Great Rom dude! Its fast and best of all 47% pretty much all day, cant beat that

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development