PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 02:55 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Hey, has anyone ever had their e-mail just freeze up. This happens in Sense and the standard WM 6.5 built in. I click on reply or new message and it takes me to the account selection screen, then acts like it is opening the window and it just stops...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 09-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
Sorry, what do you mean Custom User-Agent.
From Wikipedia:
Quote:
Some user agents identify their software as part of the client–server conversation. In HTTP and SIP, the identity is transmitted via the User-Agent request header, as described by RFC 1945. This string is then used by the communications partner to characterize the client and optionally select suitable content or operating parameters for session. For example, this may be used to provide properly formatted content for desktop computers and for smartphones.
My script allows you to change the user-agent in opera to spoof it as another browser...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:21 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

I'm thinking about rebuilding my kitchen and I'm wondering what rom dump are most of you using now? The one I'm using is the stock Sprint 6.5 rom.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
I'm thinking about rebuilding my kitchen and I'm wondering what rom dump are most of you using now? The one I'm using is the stock Sprint 6.5 rom.
i'm using a total mish-mash/mess lol.
But I've seen alot of people using most of the USC dump.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
using bits and pieces of the verizon, sprint and USC dumps for my kitchen
Old 09-09-2010, 01:04 AM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Thanks! I'm looking for some thoughts because all the Sprint junk in the OEM folder is just making me CRAZY getting rid of it, or getting rid of the right stuff. I'm trying to make an all carrier rom and I just can't get provisioning to work with either steadysoft or jmz and the only thing I can think of is something messed up in my OEM folder.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Hey, has anyone ever had their e-mail just freeze up. This happens in Sense and the standard WM 6.5 built in. I click on reply or new message and it takes me to the account selection screen, then acts like it is opening the window and it just stops...
I only remember an issue similar to that involving ShowcaseSuite...
sorry
Have you ever deleted your old Inbox folder of attachments that are stored on your mSD card? They pile up on me after a few flashes.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thanks! I'm looking for some thoughts because all the Sprint junk in the OEM folder is just making me CRAZY getting rid of it, or getting rid of the right stuff. I'm trying to make an all carrier rom and I just can't get provisioning to work with either steadysoft or jmz and the only thing I can think of is something messed up in my OEM folder.
The most generic TP2 rom is the Cellular South rom. I think most of us pull packages from the latest roms or where ever we can and test and mod and test and mod...
Old 09-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey guys

Any one have any ideas of why these 3 icons wont change in the home quick links, to the icons that I have replaced them with, they appear in the programs page, in the quick link selection page, but when I select them they take on the old exe icon for the quicklink only, any ideas if something may be missing, or ? its just the 3 camera, camcorder, and albums icons.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (8.1 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen003.jpg (7.8 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen002.jpg (10.1 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-09-2010, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

chewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Hey guys

Any one have any ideas of why these 3 icons wont change in the home quick links, to the icons that I have replaced them with, they appear in the programs page, in the quick link selection page, but when I select them they take on the old exe icon for the quicklink only, any ideas if something may be missing, or ? its just the 3 camera, camcorder, and albums icons.

Thanks

I don't know why those 3 do it, but I've always had to fix mine by setting their icons in the registry.
HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\Home\XX, with XX being the position that the shortcut is in. Change the icon path to whatever png that you want.

Kevin

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development