PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 04:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
I'll try that, but will that also help me with getting things in the correct folder? The other thing is changing Icons. I found most and changed them, but there are a few I can't find. The one you couldn't see on my earlier post was the contacts tab. Somewhere in my kitchen it's wanting to put it in the \Communications folder, and I can't find it.
No, it won't help with putting things in the right folder. It was more of a side note on arrangement inside of a folder.

I like my contacts in my communications folder so I haven't messed with it. I'll look around and if I come up with anything I'll let you know.

Here's some advice Indagroove gave me over at mobile underground that might work for your contacts situation.

Indagroove - "You can rename the stock sys shortcut files to a slightly different name, so that the default provxml or whatever can't copy them to the default start menu directory."

I looked in my kitchen by searching for ".shortcut" and that pulled up all the shortuts\.lnks. The contacts shortcut\.lnk is named "_Contacts". You can try renaming that to simply "Contacts" or "__Contacts". Then add the appropriate line to your initflashfiles.dat with your new name. In theory, once you've renamed the shortcut and adjusted you initflashfiles.dat line to reflect your new name for it, whatever is placing it in the communications folder shouldn't be able to find it anymore because you've renamed it and only your new placement for it should exist.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-08-2010 at 05:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

chewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Anyone have 21914 yet?
I'm looking for this too. Apparently the people that release most of the sys's are tired of not being thanked properly when their sys's are posted on other sites. Apparently that's part of the reason why the sys releases have kind of dried up lately.

I'm not really sure who all to thank, but I want to thank everyone here, and thank the guys from the Dark Forces team that get a lot of these sys releases.

Kevin
Old 08-08-2010, 05:32 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

I'm going to dump the registry and try what you said in your earlier reply. I also need to find my CHT settings, so hopefully I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone here.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:08 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Hey guys, how you you cook in Opera as the default web browser?
Old 08-09-2010, 05:33 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
check the last few pages of the RZ TP kitchen thread. It's posted there.

If you use the youtube links package make sure to cook that in after the set Opera as defaoult package or Opera will override your youtube link package.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-09-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:36 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Here you go...

GR Icon Set

GR CHT Theme

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Here is the app.reg I use.
Attached Files
File Type: reg app.reg (5.4 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-09-2010, 11:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks to Rstoyguy for the link to the rom.
Here are some of the stuff from the Oboe rom modded for eng. I'm new to this.... These seems to work OK been using them all day with no problems.

How do you evaluate new packages...?

Last edited by hthomas; 08-10-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:28 AM
VIP Member

Can anyone tell me how to enable face down auto speakerphone? Could it be a G-Sensor version issue? Is that a part of HTC Straight Talk? Anyone have that package? I can't find lots of talk about it, but no download...

also, clicking on "all tweets" or on an individiual tweet in the Twitter Tab 2016 makes Sense restart. Anyone else ever experience this? I'm trying an older Tab to see if the problem exist there as well. I know that at one point this area worked fine.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-10-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

I got 2017 working.
Thanks to rstoyguy for the Individual tabs Re: [Kitchen] [7-5-10] RSToyGuy's TMO.US EVK 2.07 /\ DIY 3.15 Kitchens - Individual Post
For those that are interested... I put together a 2017 Engine EXT, the Updated OEMs I'm using, rstoyguy's tabs, and a few more EXT's.
My MediaShare\Manila Folder
Or (ALL Files) Manila 2017.7z

Known issues:
- Sun Rays slowww the GUI. I gotta try a diff driver pack than NeoS2007v3.
- RSS homescreen works but some characters show up as squares. (only in Manila, RSSHub looks great)
- I've edited most of the OEM Updates but a few of the Item's links to not show up in the control panel/settings. They all work from the ManilaSettings Tab though.
- Not an issue, but just heads-up: No Sense Landscape.

Any help wrapping up the final details of these are much appreciated. It is a "Collaboration" thread after all

Added the needed NewContact files to complete the package.

Last edited by sc00b4s7eve; 08-11-2010 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Way faster than I expected... Sprint Up2Mediafire ~800kbps (WifiRouter) + Screenshots
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development