PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 11:20 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
hey, meant to ask already, what font was that in your ROM, i really liked it. also what size was it? (will i need to change the size so text doesn't get the ....)

Candara .... I've attached it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Candara.zip (169.7 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

screenie of said font in action?
Old 05-15-2010, 11:57 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

I totally forgot to include some icons with my earlier post. THis zip consists of BMPs and PNGs that make up the BT and Stereo headphone task bar icons, the Task manager icons, and, if you are using it, the Notifications Manager icons for New Mail, VM, Etc. You can either make a cab out of them (install to Windows) of just include them in one of the files I uploaded last night. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GF GR Icons.zip (171.2 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 05-16-2010 at 12:35 AM. Reason: ::sigh:: Spelling...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

here is 23120 (thanx to boomer and the DFT) for VK... trimmed up and has caller id fix / threaded email from 23569 in folders (ready to drop in). also included winceNLS_WWE

office 2010 is available in EXT and .cab throughout the forum(s)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zclayz...3120_for_VK.7z

***has been updated to include msxipkernel***

Last edited by captblaze; 05-16-2010 at 08:26 PM. Reason: new link for updated file
Old 05-16-2010, 12:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
I totally forgot to include some icons with my earlier post. THis zip consists of BMPs and PNGs that make up the BT and Stereo headphone task bar icons, the Task manager icons, and, if you are using it, the Notifications Manager icons for New Mail, VM, Etc. You can either make a cab out of them (install to Windows) of just include them in one of the files I uploaded last night. Enjoy!
nice addition to an already awesome taskbar
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
cabbed and ready to go
Attached Files
File Type: cab GadgetFreak's Taskbar Icon Pack.cab (208.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-16-2010, 02:20 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
screenie of said font in action?
this is bradley itc bold

i'll try the other one in just a sec and post some shots
here is a thread with tons of fonts.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=120497

your version of cadara is different from his or maybe its just that you got the top taskbar involved as well.

Last edited by nrfitchett4; 05-16-2010 at 07:26 AM.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:34 AM

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Candara .... I've attached it.
is that a folder that can be dropped in the kitchen???
Old 05-16-2010, 07:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
here is 23120 (thanx to boomer and the DFT) for VK... trimmed up and has caller id fix / threaded email from 23569 in folders (ready to drop in). also included winceNLS_WWE

office 2010 is available in EXT and .cab throughout the forum(s)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2xxtjw...3120_for_VK.7z
this version should already have threaded email. Just need to drop in office 2010. Been running it for a couple of days...sweet sys.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
this version should already have threaded email. Just need to drop in office 2010. Been running it for a couple of days...sweet sys.
our saviour!!!
what has been wrong with the 235xx line the last couple of releases???
seen even some of the ROM chefs talking about having to do a hybrid 23563/23569.
thinking about 282xx as a possible playtoy next. do I need to replace the dial if I want the old one? (cause I kinda already did).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development