PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 11:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
did he answer: "chicken butt"?
OMG do you know this kid. LOL!
Old 06-24-2010, 12:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Just as an FYI to anyone else who might have this issue, the answer is:

Settings>Sounds and Notifications>Notifications>Connection Established from the drop down event window>uncheck display message on screen, obviously, I know.

-or-

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\{8ddf 46e7-56ed-4750-9e58-afc6ce486d03}]

"Options"=dword:00000000
Thanks for the edit. Saves me some time. Been lazy and haven't fixed yet Took a flash-free week.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:21 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Would the general consensus of the pros in this thread be that Mediafire is the way to go as far as a file hosting site?
NO! In my own personal statement I say not. And yes I have them as my hosting site. 50% of uploaded when DL'd to check for CRC error's would have be uploaded again. And sometime a 3rd time to finally get one without errors. But I have year paid with them so I will continue until that time is up. One thing I find on how to get a better % of uploads without errors, copy the rom rar file to my laptop and do my loading from it. Why would that make a differance? I found that if I used the my main computer while I was uploading files with I would have a higher failure rate. What doesn't make sense, I am running Quad 9800 Intel OC's to 4,000ghz. And my laptop is only dual core running at 25% of the power of my main computer. What does this mean, leave the computer alone while uploading large files to Medafire.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 06-24-2010, 01:29 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
I am running Quad 9800 Intel OC's to 4,000ghz.
4,000Ghz? lol
I think you mean 4.0Ghz

dwizzy130

Old 06-24-2010, 01:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Manila 2.5.2016 EXTs...non-WWE langs removed, cfc'ed, etc...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4...1b77d2eb488dac
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:16 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
I know we had this info in the old thread (I think from Rstoyguy).
Now I cant find it. Search sucks

How do I save personal info like:
1. Favs in Opera 10 & 5 ?
2. Rules & sign in info for ProxyCap?
3. Facebook sign in info.
3. For facebook login, export :
; Facebook
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAccountManager]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Facebook]

1. Here's the Opera 10 bookmarks EXT. Set them, then export following the app.dat file.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Internet - Opera Mobile 10_Tweaks.rar (57.1 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:51 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post

Thanks! Does this have the 2015 core? And does it have the weird RSS Hub on the Home Tab?

dwizzy130
Old 06-24-2010, 05:26 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Thanks! Does this have the 2015 core? And does it have the weird RSS Hub on the Home Tab?

dwizzy130
2016 core.

Capture.JPG

Last edited by willysp; 06-24-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post

Billiam

Whats the best way to get this to load, if i select all the 2016 as the only manila packages to load, nothing happens, it just sits at loading sense, even with htc startup included in the package.

If I include only select items from 2016 with 2012 from the kitchen, sense loads, but things don't work as they should.

does anyone have a drag and drop 2015 or 2016 that can be placed in the kitchen, and load without any other packages?

or any advise

Thanks
Old 06-24-2010, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

BFL555 is just getting started

What about Manila Engine? should we keep one with all the 2016 files as well?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development