PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 12:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
That is exactly my problem. How do I make the transparent backgorund in the .png icon before I run it through cfc? I've searched and searched and just cannot find the answer.
I am working on a new kitchen (my job has become much more demanding recently). I have parts of the VZW and C.S. rom fitted together in a new base. However I think I have to much in the OEMs. I'm still tring to figure out what should be ext'd. Maybe I'll put it up and get you guys to help figure out what needs to go where in it.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
It takes me to the SMS screen, but the "To:" line is blank. The contact I've selected to send the msg to is not there. It does this if I do it directly from the contacts icon in the start menu, and when I try it from the SMS/MMS. I hope I explained it well enough.
If you go to the SMS/MMS page and begin typing a name does it begin showing you contacts that match what you're typing? If not, you might have a contact picker package issue. In my noobness, it sounds like that may be the issue or part of it.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 07-18-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:33 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
If you go to the SMS/MMS page and begin typing a name does it begin showing you contacts that match what you're typing? If not, you might have a contact picker package issue, in my noobness it sounds like that may be the issue or part of it.
It does not show matches. What package is that? I've made so many changes over the last few day I can't keep them all straight.

Don't know if I've mentioned before. I'm running EVK off a Sprint 2.5 dump.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:54 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
It does not show matches. What package is that? I've made so many changes over the last few day I can't keep them all straight.

Don't know if I've mentioned before. I'm running EVK off a Sprint 2.5 dump.
I've posted my Contact Picker and my Contact Utility Engine (not sure exactly what all that's responsible for, but I figured it wouldn't hurt). If the ones you use aren't the same, try these.

They are EXTs. I have them in my Sense_Dependencies folder, although I don't think it matters where they go, so long as they are in your EXT folder somewhere and are being cooked in.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 07-18-2010 at 12:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:08 PM
VIP Member

I've been playing with aMeBa for the first time this morning. I've replaced MM Taskmanager with ameba and arkswitch. So far ameba seems dependable and effective. Launching Arkswitch from the top taskbar seems spot on everytime whereas MMT would sometimes not launch till after several presses on the top taskbar.

Any of you use ameba? Are there any hidden bugs that would not be obvious at first?
Old 07-18-2010, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, 2X HTC HD2s
Carrier: Verizon & TmoUS

Blades is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I've had this sitting in my kitchen, but haven't really super-tweaked it yet... This is the stock TP2 6.5 rom. It's made to slide inside my HD2 kitchen.

rstg_TP2_Kitchen_EVK_EXT_v2.04.07.rar

And here's a link to my HD2 kitchen. Over 800 megs of downloads, but we live in a high speed era! It's fully stocked otherwise. Download all three parts from my hd2 thread, and the one above, unarchive them in place, and delete ..\EXT\LEO and ..\OEM\LEO and everything else works fine.

I haven't tweaked:
- initflashfiles.dat - my old one should work
- don't have any tp2 task bars
- really spent any time with it, but works...

Now where did I put my TP2... Enjoy!
I use your HD2 kitchen to cook for my leo!! This is for CDMA tp2?

404 on that link. I think I can figure it out tho. could be mediafire instead of ppcgeeks

yep and so it was.. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ybxa8bafilhwwlb

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-18-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:41 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Here's my SYS>23563>SHARED>COMMON folder. I believe it's trimmed down as much as can be, except for Voice Command (which I use). I've pretty much removed the equivalent files in the other SYS folders as well e.g., I've removed the entertaintment folder from here, so I've also removed Entertainment_DPI_192 from DPI_192>COMMON, and Entertainment_Lang_0409_DPI_192 from SYS>23563>DPI_192>0409 and so on...

I don't use Titanium at all so all that stuff is gone, Chome, Bronze etc...

PS - Does anyone see anything else I can safely remove? I've read the Da_G's XDA thread and I believe everything I've left is necessary. Is that right?
Enterprise, InternetSharing, IPSECVPN, SqlCeMobile, RemoteDesktopMobile are all optional - IIRC, I've built without any of them in the past. Enterprise & IPSECVPN needed for business networking. SQL needed for some games.

Last edited by willysp; 07-18-2010 at 03:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:45 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades View Post
I use your HD2 kitchen to cook for my leo!! This is for CDMA tp2?

404 on that link. I think I can figure it out tho. could be mediafire instead of ppcgeeks

yep and so it was.. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ybxa8bafilhwwlb
Fixed the links, Yes. GSM HD2, and CDMA TP2. Same kitchen...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:27 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
I've posted my Contact Picker and my Contact Utility Engine (not sure exactly what all that's responsible for, but I figured it wouldn't hurt). If the ones you use aren't the same, try these.

They are EXTs. I have them in my Sense_Dependencies folder, although I don't think it matters where they go, so long as they are in your EXT folder somewhere and are being cooked in.
Sharkie, Are you running 2016 that lionedas posted? He has that built in to his manila engine EXT. My problem must be elsewhere. Thanks for trying though. I do appreciate the help.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:31 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Sharkie, Are you running 2016 that lionedas posted? He has that built in to his manila engine EXT. My problem must be elsewhere. Thanks for trying though. I do appreciate the help.
Cool, no I'm not running Lionedas in it's entirety. I probably have some of hist stuff in my Sense files though. I mixed and matched several people's files.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development