PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 10:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Attached files appear to be working.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Applications - Bing 5.1.2010.5040.zip (2.64 MB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 05-11-2010 at 11:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616

Ok I am having a weird problem. With all of the latest builds I have made lately I have not been able to get the windows 6.5 lock screen to work. I have included lockscreen in the SYS and enabled it, but when the ROM cooks I end up with the old windows 6.1 lockscreen where you have to tap unlock instead of the new slider. Now it is really not that big of a deal to me because I use Cookie's Home Tab, but it is one of the things that is holding me back from releasing this bad boy lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I also want to say thank you to all of you guys. I follow this thread very closely and appreciate all of the support and help that you guys have been giving. This is the way that the community is supposed to work and I appreciate all of the contributors in this thread I have learned alot and it has reinforced things that I already sorta knew as well. I would contribute more, but everytime a question arises that I know the answer to one of the other great chefs in here beats me to the punch.

Keep up the great work!
Old 05-11-2010, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

zsunsun is just getting started

No one had same problem as I did before? I guess? Can anyone throw some clue on how to fix incoming phone number / name not showing up? I tried changing font color values but it did not help.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:33 AM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsunsun View Post
No one had same problem as I did before? I guess? Can anyone throw some clue on how to fix incoming phone number / name not showing up? I tried changing font color values but it did not help.
What dialer are you using?
Old 05-11-2010, 10:37 AM
VIP Member

What about LockscreenNonEA I believe you need that as well. I also don't cook in any lockscreen changers or any of that crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
Ok I am having a weird problem. With all of the latest builds I have made lately I have not been able to get the windows 6.5 lock screen to work. I have included lockscreen in the SYS and enabled it, but when the ROM cooks I end up with the old windows 6.1 lockscreen where you have to tap unlock instead of the new slider. Now it is really not that big of a deal to me because I use Cookie's Home Tab, but it is one of the things that is holding me back from releasing this bad boy lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I also want to say thank you to all of you guys. I follow this thread very closely and appreciate all of the support and help that you guys have been giving. This is the way that the community is supposed to work and I appreciate all of the contributors in this thread I have learned alot and it has reinforced things that I already sorta knew as well. I would contribute more, but everytime a question arises that I know the answer to one of the other great chefs in here beats me to the punch.

Keep up the great work!
Old 05-11-2010, 10:42 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Also, the File Explorer Extender was updated to fix the freezing issue. I'm happy because I missed this little gem.

Here's the XDA link. He has a cab and zip file to download. The zip is for chefs to put permanently into the kitchen, but I like an EXT in case I don't want to use it in a certain build .... so I made one.

EDIT: I took down the EXT 'cause it seems I missed something in the conversion. I"ll reup when I get it right.
I must have woken up toooooo early this morning ... forgot the link and I can't get the EXT to work at all! The cab works great, and here's the link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=677854

Hopefully I can get an EXT to work by the end of the day.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 05-11-2010, 10:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsunsun View Post
What sys are you using. There are 2 different versions of sys floating around, one works with the new dialers, the other with the old. I am fixing this with my newer uploads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post

Keep up the great work!
Yes, You need to copy the lockscreen.dll from any 235xx sys or vice versa depending on your sys your using.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:50 AM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

21655 is being uploaded. give it a few minutes before you start grabbin. I have left the sys to work with the husein dialer, but i also included the needed sys files to make it work with the older dialers. Just copy the extra sys package directly to your kitchen and overwrite.(if you want the caller-id to work on older version of dialer.) I have also uploaded a vga version for ashukins...so don't grab it by mistake.

Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
What about LockscreenNonEA I believe you need that as well. I also don't cook in any lockscreen changers or any of that crap.
yes I am also including LockscreenNonEA. In the past I had forgotten Metadata but I just double checked and I have that included as well. I have never had a problem with the 6.5 Lockscreen working with the Cookies Home Tab until about a week ago and I pretty much have things the way that I want and am happy with except for this and a couple of other small issues
Old 05-11-2010, 10:57 AM
VIP Member

Also, verify the settings in cookie home tab editor, as a mistake the way you have your lockscreen set up could be causing it. Make sure you don't have it set to display the old style lock screen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development