View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 10:37 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

What about LockscreenNonEA I believe you need that as well. I also don't cook in any lockscreen changers or any of that crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
Ok I am having a weird problem. With all of the latest builds I have made lately I have not been able to get the windows 6.5 lock screen to work. I have included lockscreen in the SYS and enabled it, but when the ROM cooks I end up with the old windows 6.1 lockscreen where you have to tap unlock instead of the new slider. Now it is really not that big of a deal to me because I use Cookie's Home Tab, but it is one of the things that is holding me back from releasing this bad boy lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I also want to say thank you to all of you guys. I follow this thread very closely and appreciate all of the support and help that you guys have been giving. This is the way that the community is supposed to work and I appreciate all of the contributors in this thread I have learned alot and it has reinforced things that I already sorta knew as well. I would contribute more, but everytime a question arises that I know the answer to one of the other great chefs in here beats me to the punch.

Keep up the great work!

Droidrox39