PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

zsunsun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
What sys are you using. There are 2 different versions of sys floating around, one works with the new dialers, the other with the old. I am fixing this with my newer uploads.

I'm using 23654 right now and none of the canvases I have work on them. I treid Canvas Enhancement 4.2.xxxxxx and 3.40 that came from rar files on first page
Old 05-11-2010, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616

Quote:
Also, verify the settings in cookie home tab editor, as a mistake the way you have your lockscreen set up could be causing it. Make sure you don't have it set to display the old style lock screen.
I have the default lockscreen disabled. Where else would I look for the old style lockscreen. Would it be in the registry settings for the Cookie Home Tab Editor?
Old 05-11-2010, 11:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
I have the default lockscreen disabled. Where else would I look for the old style lockscreen. Would it be in the registry settings for the Cookie Home Tab Editor?
look at the very bottom of the CHT editor on the lockscreen tab and it should have 3 choices of lock screen.

Also, if it is not a 235xx build, you may want to copy the lockscreen.dll from a 235xx and drop it in your sys/shared/common/lockscreen/ and overwrite the one there.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
look at the very bottom of the CHT editor on the lockscreen tab and it should have 3 choices of lock screen.

Also, if it is not a 235xx build, you may want to copy the lockscreen.dll from a 235xx and drop it in your sys/shared/common/lockscreen/ and overwrite the one there.
Gotcha. I am actually using the HD mini lockscreen and it has been happening with all of the 235xxx builds I have used the past 2 or 3 weeks
Old 05-11-2010, 11:31 AM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
Gotcha. I am actually using the HD mini lockscreen and it has been happening with all of the 235xxx builds I have used the past 2 or 3 weeks
upload your buildlog and lets take a look.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:32 AM
VIP Member

21655 is online. Uploading a threaded version with office 2010 next. :\)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
21655 is online. Uploading a threaded version with office 2010 next. :\)
Thank You!

Honestly... If we could just agree on a Husian dialer package that includes the DLL to be replaced inthe kitchen when it cooks, you can continue to build the sys packages as you have been.

Ive been using the package below, and it works just fine, though im not a fan of the new dialer since it seems to mess up the little quiet ringer button i use VERY often.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 05-11-2010, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
upload your buildlog and lets take a look.
I will do that in a few minutes. I am building it again as I use osKitchen and aparantly it doesn't save it so I am building the last build and will copy and paste the build and upload.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:50 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Thank You!

Honestly... If we could just agree on a Husian dialer package that includes the DLL to be replaced inthe kitchen when it cooks, you can continue to build the sys packages as you have been.

Ive been using the package below, and it works just fine, though im not a fan of the new dialer since it seems to mess up the little quiet ringer button i use VERY often.
If only everyone was as easy to please... I agree, and i am building them for the new dialer, and i am adding the .dll's and exes to replace for them to be my old way. Its all copy paste bro! In each new sys will be a folder than can just be pasted directly into the SYS folder to overwrite what is needed for the old dialer!
Old 05-11-2010, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

Threaded 21655 with office 2010 is up!

Enjoy and let me know if you have questions concerning the files.

Ashukins, your VGA files are online.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development