PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

The EPST dialer codes don't work in my rom dump. How do I fix it?
Old 05-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
The EPST dialer codes don't work in my rom dump. How do I fix it?
look a couple of pages back. you have to replace some of the files in the sys to fix the dialer. just take the files from a working sys and copy them into the new one.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Anyone have 28233 WVGA? I hate to keep asking but I will be up all night working and I'd love to flash it...

dwizzy130
Here you go...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=102
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:36 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Thanks, but I already dl'd that one. I meant one that was sorted for just WVGA, WWE, and EVK.

dwizzy130

Old 05-02-2010, 01:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
look a couple of pages back. you have to replace some of the files in the sys to fix the dialer. just take the files from a working sys and copy them into the new one.

I went back and searched this thread and I didn't find any comments on EPST other than my own. Only thing I found was about the callerID. I searched from page 60 to current. Maybe I skimmed over it...
Old 05-02-2010, 02:13 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I've been sitting on my 28232 build ROM for a LONG time...kept hoping Cal would grace us with one LAST kitchen. Obviously that didn't happen. I thought I'd be happy to just sit tight with this build...but the itch is just too much to bear...

so friendly folks of the collaboration thread...what's a good 6.5.X sys that I could try out? Pls direct with a link if that's not too much to ask?

TIA

Old 05-02-2010, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

chopperguy918 is keeping up the good workchopperguy918 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to chopperguy918

So steveo70 has been putting in a lot of hours refining what is/was Calkulins VK and let me be the first to say without Calkulin and many other wonderful people on ppc geeks he could have never got it together. I keep telling him I am going to make it available for everyone and he keeps adding this and that. I am compressing the files with 7z as I type this and it will be available shortly.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

I have 23566 working flawlessly except for on the the screen lock page if I get a new vm, missed call, email, etc it will not show the number of events missed. Normally it would and you tap on the lock button and it drops down the missed calls, vm, events. Can anyone point out what is dependent to make this work. There was another sys which this was broken on as well, just forgot.

Thanks,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 05-02-2010 at 05:07 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:07 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperguy918 View Post
So steveo70 has been putting in a lot of hours refining what is/was Calkulins VK and let me be the first to say without Calkulin and many other wonderful people on ppc geeks he could have never got it together. I keep telling him I am going to make it available for everyone and he keeps adding this and that. I am compressing the files with 7z as I type this and it will be available shortly.
thats cool. shoot me the link and i will add it to the front page
Old 05-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
I've been sitting on my 28232 build ROM for a LONG time...kept hoping Cal would grace us with one LAST kitchen. Obviously that didn't happen. I thought I'd be happy to just sit tight with this build...but the itch is just too much to bear...

so friendly folks of the collaboration thread...what's a good 6.5.X sys that I could try out? Pls direct with a link if that's not too much to ask?

TIA
on the first page, welrope has in his sig all the systems. I would go with 23563. that one is the fastest, most stable of the 6.5.x builds that I have tried.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development