PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 02:03 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
Is the new Comm Manager anything special??
I don't know if I did something wrong or forgot to add something, but when I built with the new Comm Manager, it won't turn on Bluetooth or go to the Bluetooth settings page when clicked. (I hope I explained that right.) I put the old Comm Manager back in and everything is fine again. Just an FYI.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 05-01-2010, 02:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
Hmmm...I dropped 23566 in and cooked and now the phone won't boot...it's at the tp2 screen with the red lettering at the bottom...
i got the same thing just now when i flashed 23566
Old 05-01-2010, 03:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

when this happanes to me, gotta go back to bootloader mode (think it was hold power - volume down - and soft reset) and reflash something that worked until I figured out what wasnt right. only had it happen when i was messing with system stuff
Old 05-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Tried replacing the MSXIPkernel with the full xda 23566 but still hangs...
Old 05-01-2010, 03:37 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I don't know if I did something wrong or forgot to add something, but when I built with the new Comm Manager, it won't turn on Bluetooth or go to the Bluetooth settings page when clicked. (I hope I explained that right.) I put the old Comm Manager back in and everything is fine again. Just an FYI.
same problem along with my wifi not working...
Old 05-01-2010, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

emerald is keeping up the good workemerald is keeping up the good work

A bit of a tangent here, but what's the difference between the manila engines around?

The original Calk's kitchen has Manila Engine 2.5.2012.1412.1 which I've been using, but the download in the first post has engine 2.5.2012.1344. Which is the more stable/recommended?

Also, has there been any updates on the Youtube for manila app? The one in the kitchen, version 2.6.2011.1727, constantly freezes up on me. I found an ext for a Leo version at 2.4.x but no idea if that can be used here.

And another issue, the HTC messaging client, any updates?
Old 05-01-2010, 04:27 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Anyone have 28233 WWE WVGA they want to share? I'm writing a paper so I can't sort it myself but I'd love to flash it today...

dwizzy130

Old 05-01-2010, 04:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

To use sashimi in your kitchen:

First you need to add this to you kitchen and edit the Config_operator.txt like the one I have attached. It is located here:

XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml

Calkulin's WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R4\EXT\Touch_Pro2\Common\Packages\Carrier - Sprint

then added the .zip files to your kitchen. If you post your email question here I'm sure some one will help. I'm not 100% sure at the moment.
Attached Files
File Type: txt config_operator.txt (108 Bytes, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip System Config - Sashimi Autorun.zip (82.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Droidrox39
Old 05-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

i'm thinking I'll wait for welrope to sort out the sys.

Old 05-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

From XDA
Quote:
Originally Posted by md_bluelily
I managed to boot 23566 on HTC Wizard. But there are lots of problems in it. I can not get CHome working and also I can not open Phone, Contacts, Calendar, ... .
Regards.
They are getting bootable roms with 23566 at XDA ,but have a lot of trouble with that sys.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development