PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 11:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
on the first page, welrope has in his sig all the systems. I would go with 23563. that one is the fastest, most stable of the 6.5.x builds that I have tried.

I like 23547 thats what I've been using even though I cook 23563 for others.

Droidrox39
Old 05-02-2010, 11:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

seems to be that Welrope is Missing in Action. hehehe It's all good, man, i hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, i know i am! (celebrating birthday weekend, started friday, probably ending tomorrow. b-day May 1st!! ah what a night, anyone from texas knows Dairy Queens Ice cream cakes are the isht!

Welrope i heard there was 21653 glimmering in the distance, pleasee office 2010 and threadadize the SYS pleasee , stay fresh everyone!
Old 05-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

i'm about to start making posters to put up looking for welrope!!!

Old 05-02-2010, 01:02 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
Send me the pics you want and I'll make the cab for you.

Do you have one named Office & another named Office (1)??

Can you do me a favor?? After you flash, can you look through the \Windows folder on your phone and copy initflashfiles.dat and upload it??
here you go...
initflashfiles.zip

Help Me Help You
Old 05-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

ok...i'm looking to d/l 23563...but what EXACTLY do I need?

looking in welrope's sig's link...

23563 has several folders and within those are several files...

will I need the base 23563 AND the icons 23563?

What of the skinned 23563 files?

I've been spoiled by Calk's ready made kitchens and sys updates...all I know is unzip and drop in appropriate kitchen folders. Some knowledge on this would be appreciated...thnx!

Old 05-02-2010, 01:08 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
bugs bugs bugs everywhere, maybe not at first, but eventually things start to fall apart......
yea been running the same 23563 for several days and starting to get glitchy
Old 05-02-2010, 01:32 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
ok...i'm looking to d/l 23563...but what EXACTLY do I need?

looking in welrope's sig's link...

23563 has several folders and within those are several files...

will I need the base 23563 AND the icons 23563?

What of the skinned 23563 files?

I've been spoiled by Calk's ready made kitchens and sys updates...all I know is unzip and drop in appropriate kitchen folders. Some knowledge on this would be appreciated...thnx!
The base SYS is with the original icons, Icons/Skinned is with different icons added (HTC ones I think) and manila is with Chome and Bronze and some other stuff taken out to make more room for manila. Just d/l one of them. If you use Titanium, don't use the manila SYS, just use base or skinned.

Hope that isn't more confusing.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
The base SYS is with the original icons, Icons/Skinned is with different icons added (HTC ones I think) and manila is with Chome and Bronze and some other stuff taken out to make more room for manila. Just d/l one of them. If you use Titanium, don't use the manila SYS, just use base or skinned.

Hope that isn't more confusing.
no..actually its exactly what I needed. I'm looking to cook a new ROM and put the UPDATED GTX on it...so I think I'll be using the manila sys. I use custom icons anyways...so I think the manila one is the one I need.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:37 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperguy918 View Post
So steveo70 has been putting in a lot of hours refining what is/was Calkulins VK and let me be the first to say without Calkulin and many other wonderful people on ppc geeks he could have never got it together. I keep telling him I am going to make it available for everyone and he keeps adding this and that. I am compressing the files with 7z as I type this and it will be available shortly.
...waiting...
Old 05-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
yea been running the same 23563 for several days and starting to get glitchy
what glitches are you having? i've been running 23563 since welrope uploaded it and I haven't had any glitches or freezes.

edit: just looked and last flash was on 4/24.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development