View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 11:50 AM
welrope
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Thank You!

Honestly... If we could just agree on a Husian dialer package that includes the DLL to be replaced inthe kitchen when it cooks, you can continue to build the sys packages as you have been.

Ive been using the package below, and it works just fine, though im not a fan of the new dialer since it seems to mess up the little quiet ringer button i use VERY often.
If only everyone was as easy to please... I agree, and i am building them for the new dialer, and i am adding the .dll's and exes to replace for them to be my old way. Its all copy paste bro! In each new sys will be a folder than can just be pasted directly into the SYS folder to overwrite what is needed for the old dialer!