PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I've beent trying to use Skin- Menu Enhancement- Blue, but it's not cooking in. I've downloaded several instances of the file and none of them seem to work. I'm using Menu_Enhancement 1.1.2011.3129.00. Is the Blue enhancement made for an older or newer menu enhancement package? Anyone else ever have problems with this?
I have changed kitchen base, now lot of things dont work. I reverse recmoded some of dlls of task bars to get them to work. Blue grey and green menu enhancements dont seem to do anything with the new base.
What is the whole Module vs file thing?
You have to recmod one package to get the rom to boot. If you dont reverse recmod parts of the taskbar it will mess up manila today screen.
What is the difference?
Old 07-06-2010, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Can you refresh my memory on the COM branches for these? Also are they dialer and threaded patched?

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
Old 07-06-2010, 01:24 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
Can you refresh my memory on the COM branches for these? Also are they dialer and threaded patched?
See Da_G's list here I just put em together as supplied andrewsh @ xda.
And which dialer patch? I've got a couple ext's that I do that in my rom.

De'Key_PinkSpotFix, pdqhd2_fix_overlap_icon, Remove Device Beta, and Dailerfix. Don't use the last one anymore... What's the threaded patch?

Old 07-06-2010, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Has anyone been able to get the caller id to show, and scroll bar removed from the verizon large pad dialer for 2166x .

If so would you please share how, or the files that fix it!

Thanks
+1 I just need the scrollbar issue resolved....See my previous post about caller id stuff.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
22031 - 6.5x Sony branch dont know the comm
21665 - HTC comm 3 or 3.2 I dont remember
23668 - ?
Old 07-06-2010, 01:38 PM
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
23668 - ?
*236xx = LG Electronics Branch
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:15 PM
SuperNoob

rstg_kitchen_EVK_SYS_23670.rar

Ok, I'll quit for a bit...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
rstg_kitchen_EVK_SYS_23670.rar

Ok, I'll quit for a bit...
Bring em on....

What are your thoughts on oemxipkernel editing? Does it really help?
Old 07-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
+1 I just need the scrollbar issue resolved....See my previous post about caller id stuff.

Formula

What version did you take these files from,
cprog.exe
pimstore.dll
tpcutil.dll
lockscreen.dll

I took them build 23568 and caller id was still not visible
can you upload your caller id patch?

Thanks
Old 07-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Does anyone have ext phone canvas that will work with the new Verizon MR2 dialer?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development