View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:10 PM
hthomas
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I've beent trying to use Skin- Menu Enhancement- Blue, but it's not cooking in. I've downloaded several instances of the file and none of them seem to work. I'm using Menu_Enhancement 1.1.2011.3129.00. Is the Blue enhancement made for an older or newer menu enhancement package? Anyone else ever have problems with this?
I have changed kitchen base, now lot of things dont work. I reverse recmoded some of dlls of task bars to get them to work. Blue grey and green menu enhancements dont seem to do anything with the new base.
What is the whole Module vs file thing?
You have to recmod one package to get the rom to boot. If you dont reverse recmod parts of the taskbar it will mess up manila today screen.
What is the difference?