PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
It didn't work. The .cab appears to be empty. No files or regedits to be found in it...

I asked about it in that thread. We'll see if I get an answer.
It does work...just install it, and you might have to SR. The whole point is having a temp folder for album to chache the photos to it...and thats what that cab does.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

It's working now.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

chewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
looks like its all working.

no need to upload my package just a simple change in the app.reg of the people package.

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"Manila://PeopleDetail\\peopleView.page.hidden"=dword:1
"Manila://people\\browserlayer\\peopleupdate.page.hidden"=dword:1
to

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"Manila://PeopleDetail\\peopleView.page.hidden"=dword:0
"Manila://people\\browserlayer\\peopleupdate.page.hidden"=dword:0
I downloaded the 2016 that Sharkie posted. I looked in the Manila_People 2.5.2014.2921.0 app.reg file and I didn't see these lines at all. Should I just add them in, or should I use a different version of 2016? It sounded like Sharkie's was the most complete and working version, so I went with that.

Thanks!
Kevin
Old 06-29-2010, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie8han View Post
I downloaded the 2016 that Sharkie posted. I looked in the Manila_People 2.5.2014.2921.0 app.reg file and I didn't see these lines at all. Should I just add them in, or should I use a different version of 2016? It sounded like Sharkie's was the most complete and working version, so I went with that.

Thanks!
Kevin
IIRC sharkie was using people 2014 so there was no modding needed to get the updates and notifications tab.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:16 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
It didn't work. The .cab appears to be empty. No files or regedits to be found in it...

I asked about it in that thread. We'll see if I get an answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
It does work...just install it, and you might have to SR. The whole point is having a temp folder for album to chache the photos to it...and thats what that cab does.
In case anyone else needs it, this is what Captain_Throwbacks' cab, that ai6908 referenced, did to get online Facebook albums to show photos. You can just add it to the app.dat in the Album EXT or create your own if you don't already have one.

Code:
Directory("\"):-Directory("PINET_ROM\FBOnlineAlbum")
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
Post XML
Sorry, I missed that post. Got it, as you can see.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 06-29-2010 at 11:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

chewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
IIRC sharkie was using people 2014 so there was no modding needed to get the updates and notifications tab.
Ahh, then that would make sense. Does anyone have JUST the 2016 People tab? I looked through a lot of the past pages and found plenty of different versions of 2016, but not broken out in tabs like Sharkie has his.

Kevin
Old 06-29-2010, 11:17 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie8han View Post
Ahh, then that would make sense. Does anyone have JUST the 2016 People tab? I looked through a lot of the past pages and found plenty of different versions of 2016, but not broken out in tabs like Sharkie has his.

Kevin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively View Post
Can someone post a final version with all of the reg changes and needed files?

Thanks
Were you talking about Album 2016 or People 2016?

Well, in either case, here is both of them.

Album 2016 ( Thanks ai6908 ) with the Facebook Online Album fix included and People 2016 with the Updates and Events tab fix (Thanks 2k4Mach) included.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 06-30-2010 at 04:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138

I have been playing with the Verizon MR2 dump. I am trying to update my kitchen base to the MR2 or at lest with OEMXipKernel and OEM drivers from the VZW MR2 update. After crashing my kitchen a few times I finally got it to finish building but it wont boot past the initial boot screen (with the radio version on it). Any ideas? Any good guides for updating the base?

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
Old 06-30-2010, 01:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
I have been playing with the Verizon MR2 dump. I am trying to update my kitchen base to the MR2 or at lest with OEMXipKernel and OEM drivers from the VZW MR2 update. After crashing my kitchen a few times I finally got it to finish building but it wont boot past the initial boot screen (with the radio version on it). Any ideas? Any good guides for updating the base?
Drop this in your oem root and re cook. See if it boots.
Attached Files
File Type: zip WinCENLS_WWE.zip (118.6 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
if you havent already remove OEM_FLASHDRV_1.DLL and replace the boot.rgu with another 6.5 boot rgu

Accepted NOT Expected

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development