PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 08:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
like any other dialer, dial the number and hit talk....

lol ill write something up tomorrow, unless somebody beats me to it.
I thought the caller ID was broke?

Droidrox39
Old 05-08-2010, 09:10 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
love you task bar top and bottom, anyway you care to post it or a link to it?
I have been using this TSK on my roms for a while too, love this member at XDA he does quality work I use his White/Black TSKs along with his dusk swype 3.9 skin looks great, his taskbars are great too but I hate the CDMA signal the color is too dark.

Tacchan23
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:12 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I have been using this TSK on my roms for a while too, love this member at XDA he does quality work I use his White/Black TSKs along with his dusk swype 3.9 skin looks great, his taskbars are great too but I hate the CDMA signal the color is too dark.

Tacchan23
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874
that stuff is pretty nice... ill be incorporating it in my next rom
Old 05-08-2010, 11:14 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Anyone want to make a how to on how to use the new dialer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I thought the caller ID was broke?
i dont think it is on 23116? idk i just started to run 23116 last night and havent even messed with it. maybe i spoke too soon. but still cant hurt.

Help Me Help You
Old 05-08-2010, 11:38 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
ok cool. I just didn't know if the kitchen would go into the folders to pull out the packages or if something had to be edited. I'll play with it tonight, thinking about building a 23568. anyone on that build that thinks it's at least as good as 23563?
23568 worked perfectly for me. a lot better than 23563. and when i did the folders, it didnt dig into them when it was building in the kitchen. theres obviously something im missing

Quote:
i use 12, but i've heard that 12-16 is best. someone did some benchmarks on it.
depends on if you have verizon or sprint. verizon lower is better sprint works best between 12-16

ok i really need some help. my camera doesnt work. it takes the picture but does not save anywhere. i really need this working. any ideas?

Last edited by piranah; 05-08-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:14 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

23569 up at MobileUnderground courtesy of Andrew:

http://www.mobileunderground.info/sh...6233#post36233
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Trying to fix some small issues, and wondering where i can find the latest Dshow, and mhub packages. Anyone have them? How can I be sure they are the latest?

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 05-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
23569 up at MobileUnderground courtesy of Andrew:

http://www.mobileunderground.info/sh...6233#post36233

Does anyone have this version ready to drop in to the kitchen,
It would take me a year to figure where to drop the files as thay are!

Thanks
Old 05-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

To get the Huashan dialer to work in 235xx builds, replace tpcutil.dll, pimstore.dll, and cprog.exe with the ones from 23116 and caller id works!
Old 05-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Does anyone have this version ready to drop in to the kitchen,
It would take me a year to figure where to drop the files as thay are!

Thanks
23569.5.5.0 - http://ppchaven.com/download/Negasha...3569.5.5.0.rar

This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development