PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 03:01 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
To get the Huashan dialer to work in 235xx builds, replace tpcutil.dll, pimstore.dll, and cprog.exe with the ones from 23116 and caller id works!
so if i add those to the end of my kitchen in a folder will they overwrite the ones in any other sys or will i be screwd and crash my kitchen during building?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Trying to fix some small issues, and wondering where i can find the latest Dshow, and mhub packages. Anyone have them? How can I be sure they are the latest?
check the first post for oem updates...

Last edited by smiznith; 05-08-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
so if i add those to the end of my kitchen in a folder will they overwrite the ones in any other sys or will i be screwd and crash my kitchen during building?
Actually thats what I do, easier than remembering to change out the files with new builds...works fine, doesnt crash the kitchen...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:43 PM
ICE
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Thumbs down Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Actually thats what I do, easier than remembering to change out the files with new builds...works fine, doesnt crash the kitchen...
sweet!
Old 05-08-2010, 04:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Why can't you just put the files right in the dialer folder?

Droidrox39
Old 05-08-2010, 04:47 PM
ICE
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Why can't you just put the files right in the dialer folder?
that should work also...
Old 05-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
To get the Huashan dialer to work in 235xx builds, replace tpcutil.dll, pimstore.dll, and cprog.exe with the ones from 23116 and caller id works!
Im using 23116 Manila from welrope and the Caller ID doesnt work... Any suggestions?

Also william, Ive been trying to cook in your separated manila packages and just cook the tabs I actually use, but i keep getting an infinite "tap here to start manila" Any suggestions there?

thanks!

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 05-08-2010, 08:00 PM
ICE
Threadstarter

Quote:
Im using 23116 Manila from welrope and the Caller ID doesnt work... Any suggestions?

Also william, Ive been trying to cook in your separated manila packages and just cook the tabs I actually use, but i keep getting an infinite "tap here to start manila" Any suggestions there?

thanks!
whatever welrope changes in it when he skins it breaks it... u need to sort ur own 23116 from the rollup
Old 05-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

thanks!
Did you remove the tabs youre not using from the 26948339_manila file?
Old 05-08-2010, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

emerald is keeping up the good workemerald is keeping up the good work

Has anyone tried the this version of ArcSoft composer?
Attached Files
File Type: cab Arcsoft_5_2_8_45_WVGA.cab (4.66 MB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-08-2010, 10:05 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
There are a couple of errors in this sort.

1. Base_Lang and Themes_Lang_0409_DPI_192_RESH_480_RESV_640 VGA packages should have been deleted in dpi_192\0409.
2. Base_Lang and Themes_Lang_0409_DPI_192_RESH_480_RESV_800 WVGA packages are in 2 different places. The copy in dpi_192\0409 needs to be deleted.

Don't know if this will affect a build or not - but if you have build problems, this may be why.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development