PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||7-1-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy View Post
How many days have you been running this rom?
Since the update on 7/2
History of Phones: Sanyo 5500, Samsung VGA 1000, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8300, Samsung 970, Samsung 920, Samsung 880, Samsung Blade, Palm 700p, Palm 755p, Palm 800w, HTC Diamond, Palm Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, finally a Palm Pre!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||7-1-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier*

Is there any way to make the text messages show the actual time it was sent instead of the time it was received?

Btw, is it me or do I not see conversations as an option of sorting in the 6.5.x rom?
Old 07-07-2010, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
Is there any way to make the text messages show the actual time it was sent instead of the time it was received?

Btw, is it me or do I not see conversations as an option of sorting in the 6.5.x rom?
No because the phone only knows when the phone receives the text, there is no time stamp from the sender.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8rotor8 View Post
No because the phone only knows when the phone receives the text, there is no time stamp from the sender.
actually...if you flash to other roms, you'll notice that if a person sends the text (take for example) at 3:45 pm, the time stamp on the text would be 3:45. With this rom, it'll show the time the text was received (so take for example again) you turn your phone at 3:40 and turn it back on at 4:00, it'll show the time stamp at 4:00 even though other roms would show 3:45.

I believe that's how the 2016 texting issue was temporarily resolved
Old 07-08-2010, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

machineking369 is keeping up the good workmachineking369 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to machineking369

Any chance the new version will be officially released soon?
Old 07-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Wth...is it just me? But when I perform a soft reset I couldn't get past the bootscreen. Either stays on the Quietly Brilliant or the orange Windows Mobile screen
Old 07-08-2010, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work

Well, I flashed back to 6.5 Lead 7/1 build after successfully running my phone with no problems for 2 days. I ran Task29 and flashed LEAD ROM and Im back in business. My alarm woke me up today so it didnt clear all my programs out on its own like before and I have been able to Soft Reset my phone over and over and havent experienced any accidental Hard Resets.

EVERYONE MAKE SURE YOU RUN TASK29 BEFORE FLASHING ROMS.

Thanks Lead for the ROMs, they are fast and SUPER CLEAN the way I like them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Update to 6.5 coming after the weekend. I'm going to test it over the weekend and stuff. If someone is interested in beta testing this version so there aren't any problems, shoot me a PM. I only have one phone, so if other people who are having issues come forth and PM me to test, I'm sure a much better ROM can be made for the masses.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Lurker

ryanfreeman91 is a n00b

Has anyone experienced a "semi-hard" reset? This morning I did a soft reset because the flip clock was frozen and then the phone ran customization again and asked me to provision. When I clicked install it said that the provisioning cab had already been installed so I clicked cancel and went to the home screen and saw that I still had all of my messages and contacts, just not any of the customizations I had performed.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

kcrusty is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanfreeman91 View Post
Has anyone experienced a "semi-hard" reset? This morning I did a soft reset because the flip clock was frozen and then the phone ran customization again and asked me to provision. When I clicked install it said that the provisioning cab had already been installed so I clicked cancel and went to the home screen and saw that I still had all of my messages and contacts, just not any of the customizations I had performed.

are u talking about version 6.5.X? if it is, I have not run to a hard reset issue yet. phone is up about 3 days now. I always run task29 before I do any ROM upgrade because some left over software might interfere with the new ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development