PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||7-1-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier*

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
you can always do a hard reset and start from scratch!
I did do about 3 hard resets but it didnt clear the problem. After a couple of hours of a fresh hard reset everything that I had installed would get wiped out clean. Im not sure what was causing it and I wasnt able to run Task29 at the time because the .exe was playing nice with my computer. I was finally able to format my SD Card and run Task29 from the SD Card. I ran it twice to make sure it cleaned everything out. I flashed Mighty ROM again, since all my problems started with the 7/1 build of Lead. So just to make sure I was good again I flashed Mighty ROM since I had the same problem when I flashed that ROM before running Task29.
I have been running my phone all day and I think Im in the clear again. So might try out LEAD again, I am still on the initial old HSPL so who knows, that might have been the problem like he said. For the meantime Im all clear running Mighty ROM last build which is from a couple of months ago.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||7-1-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo381 View Post
I did do about 3 hard resets but it didnt clear the problem. After a couple of hours of a fresh hard reset everything that I had installed would get wiped out clean. Im not sure what was causing it and I wasnt able to run Task29 at the time because the .exe was playing nice with my computer. I was finally able to format my SD Card and run Task29 from the SD Card. I ran it twice to make sure it cleaned everything out. I flashed Mighty ROM again, since all my problems started with the 7/1 build of Lead. So just to make sure I was good again I flashed Mighty ROM since I had the same problem when I flashed that ROM before running Task29.
I have been running my phone all day and I think Im in the clear again. So might try out LEAD again, I am still on the initial old HSPL so who knows, that might have been the problem like he said. For the meantime Im all clear running Mighty ROM last build which is from a couple of months ago.
Cool, I am glad that you are back on business!
Old 07-06-2010, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work

6.5.x

Is it me or does Wifi turn on when you are on a call?
History of Phones: Sanyo 5500, Samsung VGA 1000, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8300, Samsung 970, Samsung 920, Samsung 880, Samsung Blade, Palm 700p, Palm 755p, Palm 800w, HTC Diamond, Palm Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, finally a Palm Pre!!!

Last edited by 8rotor8; 07-06-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8rotor8 View Post
6.5.x

Is it me or does Wifi turn on when you are on a call?
Never had that problem. That's VERY odd, lol. I'll have to check it out.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
Never had that problem. That's VERY odd, lol. I'll have to check it out.

That IS weird, but it shouldn't matter regardless- if you're on verizon or sprint- you can't browse on a phone call anyways
Old 07-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

kcrusty is a n00b

running your 6.5.X beta 2 now - love it. hope to see final version soon.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor

6.5.x Rom

OK, experienced 2nd hard-reset after a couple days on a soft reset. No longer reliable for me... I hope you fix this because I had no SODs on this ROM.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrusty View Post
running your 6.5.X beta 2 now - love it. hope to see final version soon.
At least with WIFI on I can. Im not sure why it is doing that... But on the upside, battery life is great and I have had no SOD's or resets.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

kcrusty is a n00b

Quote:
At least with WIFI on I can. Im not sure why it is doing that... But on the upside, battery life is great and I have had no SOD's or resets.
6.5.x
I don't see the same issue with wifi. Did you run task29 before the upgrade? I do experiencing slowness here and there during tab sliding.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
How many days have you been running this rom?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development