PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Soup is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] {8/3/10}{23121}{2012.12} XYC GTX 2.5_XDA_UC/Cookie Home Tab 1.8.5

thanks Lynkz83, i searched and searched and could find the answer.. thank you again.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

@Soup if you are using the newest version of JWMD Icon Changer after you change all the icons you want to want changed select Menu\Tools\HTC Sense Tools\Clear Icon Cache. Then follow the pop up windows and it will ask you to soft reset the phone, hit yes and you are done.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz LOL
Old 09-10-2010, 12:00 AM
KYT
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

KYT is a n00b

heeey... some how I turned off the task manager program thing that pops up when you touch the clock in the taskbar, and now I just have this bar that shows up with 5 icons on it, and they don't even go to what the icon is for.
For example, when I touch the BT icon, it loads a phone status box thing
The speaker icon does nothing
The box with an arrow pointing down-left goes to battery and backlight settings
and there's a battery with a plug icon, it goes to Timezone settings
and 3 dots with a circle around the last one, goes to Sprint (Dial-up) connectivity

How do I disable/remove it, and get the task manager back?

switched from Energy ROM, and I'm really liking the XYC+GTX a lot!
Thank you XYC
Old 09-13-2010, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYT View Post
heeey... some how I turned off the task manager program thing that pops up when you touch the clock in the taskbar, and now I just have this bar that shows up with 5 icons on it, and they don't even go to what the icon is for.
For example, when I touch the BT icon, it loads a phone status box thing
The speaker icon does nothing
The box with an arrow pointing down-left goes to battery and backlight settings
and there's a battery with a plug icon, it goes to Timezone settings
and 3 dots with a circle around the last one, goes to Sprint (Dial-up) connectivity

How do I disable/remove it, and get the task manager back?

switched from Energy ROM, and I'm really liking the XYC+GTX a lot!
Thank you XYC

I love this ROM, but this place is a ghost town.

As for as your task manager issue: Which task manager opened when you clicked the top right(clock)? Was it ArkSwitch or the regular Win Task Manager? For some reason, I thought XYC used QuickMenu. QuickMenu and ArkSwitch are usually accessed from the top left side. Make sure you soft reset too.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO2
Carrier: US Cellular

Lynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post

As for as your task manager issue: Which task manager opened when you clicked the top right(clock)? Was it ArkSwitch or the regular Win Task Manager? For some reason, I thought XYC used QuickMenu. QuickMenu and ArkSwitch are usually accessed from the top left side. Make sure you soft reset too.
quickmenu is in the release but u have to run it yourself if you want it to be used, should be in tools/utilities i believe

And for when ive been awake longer than usual

[GTX][Clean/Sqweaky][Dusk][Anastasia][Donate]
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:31 PM
KYT
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

KYT is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynkz83 View Post
quickmenu is in the release but u have to run it yourself if you want it to be used, should be in tools/utilities i believe
Its not the quick menu, I don't use that either.
Is there a way to uninstall these extra programs I just don't use?

I DID however, use the handy Shake and Save program that's on here.
not sure what else I'd ever use it for besides this!

Shot 1 is the stupid bar that doesn't work properly I was talking about

Shot 2 is the task manager that I like.

However, its currently not working properly.
For example, I can't use my camera except on very rare occasions. The phone is always telling me its out of RAM even though its got 40MB available (typically 35MB or less [usually less])

When the camera doesn't load, the green task manager won't either
part of its outline , and the words "No tasks running" flash real fast and disappear.
I was thinking maybe that bar in Shot1 was messing it up or something
But maybe its because of the memory issue

Ideas??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1[1].jpg (10.0 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2[1].jpg (9.8 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Sorry I been gone so long guys. Real life is kickin my butt. I'm still workin on ROMs and currently building a theme that is all my own which is VERY time consuming. I assure you I have not quit and when I'm done, I'll be pumping out new updates for ALL my ROMS

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYT View Post
Its not the quick menu, I don't use that either.
Is there a way to uninstall these extra programs I just don't use?

I DID however, use the handy Shake and Save program that's on here.
not sure what else I'd ever use it for besides this!

Shot 1 is the stupid bar that doesn't work properly I was talking about

Shot 2 is the task manager that I like.

However, its currently not working properly.
For example, I can't use my camera except on very rare occasions. The phone is always telling me its out of RAM even though its got 40MB available (typically 35MB or less [usually less])

When the camera doesn't load, the green task manager won't either
part of its outline , and the words "No tasks running" flash real fast and disappear.
I was thinking maybe that bar in Shot1 was messing it up or something
But maybe its because of the memory issue

Ideas??
No there isnt a way to uninstall the programs that are cooked into the rom XYC does have a clean rom posted here
forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-upgrades/120147-rom-7-7-10-xyc-clean-sqweaky-clean-21901-23563-2012-14-2012-12-a.html
I have never had that issue with the camera not working or the taskmanager but I use arkswitch because you can adjust the activation field to were ever you like it to be.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:45 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Sorry I been gone so long guys. Real life is kickin my butt. I'm still workin on ROMs and currently building a theme that is all my own which is VERY time consuming. I assure you I have not quit and when I'm done, I'll be pumping out new updates for ALL my ROMS
For every1 that thought I was crazy when I said he is busy and he isn't giving ROM building up..........He hath spoken!!!

Nice to see ya here XYC......not like we haven't talked since your ppcg disappearance!

OH and for those wondering how BADASS this Blue ROM will be............ It is worth the wait. AND I hope everyone hits XYC up with some THANKS at the minimum! This thing is skinned from the ground up....CUSTOM Blue
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development