PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 11:56 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: [ROM] {8/3/10}{23121}{2012.12} XYC GTX 2.5_XDA_UC/Cookie Home Tab 1.8.5

Is Siff talking about our screens on our phone or in the forum, either way he still sounds like a douche...uh oh

Be clear, concise, and respectful......good luck getting help from me now.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Is Siff talking about our screens on our phone or in the forum, either way he still sounds like a douche...uh oh

HAHAHA, Epic Flame

Old 08-07-2010, 10:12 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
you do know that you can scroll down to the bottom of this page and change the background to blue or grey, right?. Maybe us clowns use that font because we use the dark background when we read the threads. When I read the thread, i can see it fine. My question is, why do ignorant people come into threads and make totally irrelevant comments that have nothing to do with the topic
DurDirtDur.....YOU MEAN WE CAN CHANGE LAYOUT COLRS AND DESIGNS OF OUR FAV PPC SITE TO FIT OUR TASTES AS WELL...JUST LIKE OUR DEVICES LAYOUTS,DESIGNS, & COLOR SCHEMES?????????????? & WHAT ONE PERSONS SCREEN LOOKS LIKE MAY COMPLETELY DIFF FROM OTHERS?WOW what a concept!

Not all of us 'clowns' may be set up like you are........Elmo(??????).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post

+1... ...... If ya got a ? or complaint state it in the proper mature manner or go back to Sesame St....... since you need to get your blankie, find Grover and go over MANNERS some more.

Your rep and post count for as long as you have been signed on here @ PPCG shows me enough. Judging by your posts in other threads...... It is a lot easier to one line dbag users than it is to actually learn something and help others on this site..... (ok now you can drop some crappy comeback like you have in other threads after you were flamed for being an @$$)

Last edited by Whotahn; 08-07-2010 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Scaled Down:Too much for someone SO IMMATURE to understand!
Old 08-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Shott3r is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Shott3r
Question Re: [ROM] {7/31/10}{23121}{2012.12} XYC GTX 2.5_XDA_UC/Cookie Home Tab 1.8.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jok3sta View Post
First of.. this has become one of my favorite roms.. Great job.. One question though.. anyway to get rid of the dark weather theme and go back to the normal colored one.. thanks in advance
Yea, I was wondering this too. GTX white theme with non-spooky weather animations haha.

Anyone?
Old 08-08-2010, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] {7/31/10}{23121}{2012.12} XYC GTX 2.5_XDA_UC/Cookie Home Tab 1.8.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shott3r View Post
Yea, I was wondering this too. GTX white theme with non-spooky weather animations haha.

Anyone?

Try one of these:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...sk+GTX+Weather
Old 08-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Anybody else experiencing a memory leak in the new GTX ROM. I am now having to SR a couple times a day cuz my memory drops to 20MB or lower and I can't even run the camera.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

slochild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslochild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslochild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslochild is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm running the rom prior to the BT fix and wasn't experiencing any memory leak until yesterday. I figured I had installed something that was causing it. Movement (like cards moving around while playing uno) gets VERY slow and jerky - then I check memory and see that it's low.

If you get it figured out and doesn't absolutely require a reflash, please let us know.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nickfuzz is a n00b

I love this ROM! I was previously using a well-respected 6.5 rom and I hadn't dabbled in any 6.5.x Rom in a while. I was surprised by the great appearance and speed of this ROM. Using the August third version, I have noticed a memory issue that requires me to soft - reset a few times per day. I moved back to the August 1st version and haven't seen it. Looking forward to any new updates!
Old 08-18-2010, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Why is this thread so quiet?

I loved this ROM but I don't like that it doesn't keep up with many of the updates (Bing, open YouTube links in player, CallerID City/State, new Sense builds, etc).

I hope this great GTX ROM doesn't get left behind!
Old 08-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post
Why is this thread so quiet?

I loved this ROM but I don't like that it doesn't keep up with many of the updates (Bing, open YouTube links in player, CallerID City/State, new Sense builds, etc).

I hope this great GTX ROM doesn't get left behind!
Sorry I haven't been working hard enough for you. I've been focusing on perfecting the theme of the ROM. As you will notice, the newest version is more skinned than ever.
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development