PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [ROM]21893_2012.14_4/1 XpressLite_Facebook/Reader/Docs/Cookie Home Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Will be putting that on the "TO-DO" list. Thanks

I think I'm missing the SDautoRUN.exe that makes it run automatically without using the shortcut. I'll keep looking into it.
sounds good!! i'll look for it on the next update,also a quick question,do you by chance know which provisioning NRGZ is using,would like us (vzw) to not have to install a cab for mms too ( i couldn't believe it myself..... out the box mms on nrgz )

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
sounds good!! i'll look for it on the next update,also a quick question,do you by chance know which provisioning NRGZ is using,would like us (vzw) to not have to install a cab for mms too ( i couldn't believe it myself..... out the box mms on nrgz )
That Bastard! Wish he would make cabs for his stuff so the rest of us could get in on the action. Maybe I can pursuade him to share the EXT for that. We'll see.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

what the hell?!?! nothing skinned

blasphemy!

treasonous!

you traitor!!

haha just kidding bro, congrats on the new release, will give it a go later today hopefully
Old 04-02-2010, 06:15 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

WTF......? No warning....nothin....huh......dap put you up to it didn't he......
Old 04-02-2010, 08:33 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
WTF......? No warning....nothin....huh......dap put you up to it didn't he......

I did not! I thought it was going to be an april fools joke...I thought he was going to pretend that he was uploading a 6.5.x rom to mega as new xpressDusks and then it turned out to be bone stock, but he decided to take on the chefs that are doing stock customizable roms, and man is this thing smooth.

Whotahn, they got you working during the good hours, huh?=D>

Old 04-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I did not! I thought it was going to be an april fools joke...I thought he was going to pretend that he was uploading a 6.5.x rom to mega as new xpressDusks and then it turned out to be bone stock, but he decided to take on the chefs that are doing stock customizable roms, and man is this thing smooth.

Ok, so I think I figured out what went wrong with xda_uc. The package was fubar. Turns out, all the packages I dl'd from the EXT thread had to be fixed. Be watching...doing some updates to Dusk and Lite and trying a manila tweak to see if it works. If all goes well there will be a new Dusk tomorrow and an updated Lite on Mon (sorry guys, going to take the holiday off)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:46 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Ok, so I think I figured out what went wrong with xda_uc. The package was fubar. Turns out, all the packages I dl'd from the EXT thread had to be fixed. Be watching...doing some updates to Dusk and Lite and trying a manila tweak to see if it works. If all goes well there will be a new Dusk tomorrow and an updated Lite on Mon (sorry guys, going to take the holiday off)

That's cool, have great Easter with the family. I will keep an eye out for the newest roms.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:59 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post

Yeah sched change is major for me..... it sucks but not perm so no biggie. Just now gettin to DL so I'll see what it's all about soon. I'll be on off an on tonight though fo sho.

Thanks Xpress....take some time off bro, you deserve it.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch Pro/HTC Hero/HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MogulDon is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to MogulDon Send a message via Yahoo to MogulDon

=D>Download... Check, tp2 hard spl... Check, post on thread check, flash tp2 with xpresslite .... Priceless!!! =D>=D>=D>
Old 04-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

On test flash, xda_uc did run with the new "fixed" EXT, but I think it may have borked something. How long does it take to install 2 cabs with UC?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development