PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [ROM]23529_2012.14_4/11 XYC GTX_Facebook/Reader/Docs/Cookie Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Mernin dudes.....playin catch up, in here today.

Cant get 7zip907 mobile to extract the .nbh. Weird thing is I used it to extract three or four others.......Tells me not enough space for .nbh on my half full 8g SD...........Tried 2 sd and 2 tp2.....same results......weird chit.

@XYC Sorry bro.....can ya get me the .nbh?
same here,i dl last night at work and mobile 7zip gave me the same error,not enough memory,had to move to laptop and extract,flashing now

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:09 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
same here,i dl last night at work and mobile 7zip gave me the same error,not enough memory,had to move to laptop and extract,flashing now
been the case for me ever since xyc switched to 7zip. Unzipped nrg yesterday, and some others on fri when I was testing....Any ideas XYC?

TC has a plugin but I can,t get to install corrrect. Would be ideal if it could be applied and cooked in. BUT then again haven't had a chance to use it so it may not work either.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:10 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Dap, changelog says tweet's still broken---are you seeing that with the way I showed you???

Yeah I used your method and it worked like a charm....but since MoTweets is there I will be using that instead.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MF_V1.0 is a n00b

should we install the service packs in the xda GTX rom thread
Old 04-12-2010, 10:53 AM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF_V1.0 View Post
should we install the service packs in the xda GTX rom thread

I didn't notice any difference with or without. They are not very big files anyways.

@XYC the selector is the same as dusk in the start menu. Did you just upload the beta to get a USCC up and think I wouldn't notice?

BTW the CMYLXGO TP2 Beta Dialer does not work with this rom.

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 04-12-2010 at 10:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I didn't notice any difference with or without. They are not very big files anyways.

@XYC the selector is the same as dusk in the start menu. Did you just upload the beta to get a USCC up and think I wouldn't notice?

BTW the CMYLXGO TP2 Beta Dialer does not work with this rom.
Service packs 1 and 3 are already cooked in. Service pack 2 is for VGA only.

Yes, Dap. Thank you for your work on the Start Menu Selector.

Been keeping up on C's Dialer. Waiting for CDMA final to be working. I little worried about the background though.

Old 04-12-2010, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

jordant2 is keeping up the good workjordant2 is keeping up the good work

I saw that this was coming soon last night. I decided to check the thread just now and to my surprise it's complete. I'm downloading this right now and based on the screenshots it looks amazing.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:36 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Service packs 1 and 3 are already cooked in. Service pack 2 is for VGA only.

Yes, Dap.

Been keeping up on C's Dialer. Waiting for CDMA final to be working. I little worried about the background though.

Yeah I noticed the background too when I installed, May have to go with TJelites Black dialer, looks nice.

No, than you on the selector. How can you be up, did you sleep at all?
Old 04-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Reversed flip clock turning into a pain in the A$$. Been woking on it for an hour now to no avail. Starting to really pi$$ me off between the twitter tab and everything else. About ready to do what I did with dusk and just go in and replace every file manually so the stupid thing works right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Yeah I noticed the background too when I installed, May have to go with TJelites Black dialer, looks nice.

No, than you on the selector. How can you be up, did you sleep at all?
Been up for 4 hours now. Got about 5hrs sleep. That's plenty.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development