View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 04:39 PM
mcluvntheboss
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] {8/3/10}{23121}{2012.12} XYC GTX 2.5_XDA_UC/Cookie Home Tab 1.8.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYT View Post
Its not the quick menu, I don't use that either.
Is there a way to uninstall these extra programs I just don't use?

I DID however, use the handy Shake and Save program that's on here.
not sure what else I'd ever use it for besides this!

Shot 1 is the stupid bar that doesn't work properly I was talking about

Shot 2 is the task manager that I like.

However, its currently not working properly.
For example, I can't use my camera except on very rare occasions. The phone is always telling me its out of RAM even though its got 40MB available (typically 35MB or less [usually less])

When the camera doesn't load, the green task manager won't either
part of its outline , and the words "No tasks running" flash real fast and disappear.
I was thinking maybe that bar in Shot1 was messing it up or something
But maybe its because of the memory issue

Ideas??
No there isnt a way to uninstall the programs that are cooked into the rom XYC does have a clean rom posted here
forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-upgrades/120147-rom-7-7-10-xyc-clean-sqweaky-clean-21901-23563-2012-14-2012-12-a.html
I have never had that issue with the camera not working or the taskmanager but I use arkswitch because you can adjust the activation field to were ever you like it to be.