PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 08:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MF_V1.0 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]23529_2012.14_4/11 XYC GTX_Facebook/Reader/Docs/Cookie Home

I guess im going to be the jinx posted about in the dusk thread, im a sprint user where mms doesnt work for some reason.all my settings are right, but all my phone does is light up as is its recaiving something, but nothing comes through.hopefully i havent overlooked any workarounds.other than that, im loving the rom its a nice contrast to dusk.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:28 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF_V1.0 View Post
I guess im going to be the jinx posted about in the dusk thread, im a sprint user where mms doesnt work for some reason.all my settings are right, but all my phone does is light up as is its recaiving something, but nothing comes through.hopefully i havent overlooked any workarounds.other than that, im loving the rom its a nice contrast to dusk.
as far as settings do you mean the server,isp,and wap and ect. my phone would do the same (vzw) but when that was the case i had to make a adjustment,not saying yours are wrong but double check here to be sure

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1005

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:34 AM
Lurker

MF_V1.0 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
as far as settings do you mean the server,isp,and wap and ect. my phone would do the same (vzw) but when that was the case i had to make a adjustment,not saying yours are wrong but double check here to be sure

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1005
was set to connect via internet, changed to sprint.hmm thats weird all the other times it was set to internet and it worked just fine
Old 04-13-2010, 08:39 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF_V1.0 View Post
was set to connect via internet, changed to sprint.hmm thats weird all the other times it was set to internet and it worked just fine
lol hey long as you got the problem fixed dont worry bout it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:39 AM
Lurker

MF_V1.0 is a n00b

so true lol
Old 04-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Twitter tab on GTX Will be fixed on next release. Got it working last night. Swype is still broken though

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Twitter tab on GTX Will be fixed on next release. Got it working last night. Swype is still broken though
awesome,i sure you will figure it out in time
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:16 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Mind if I ask what the deal was with the Twitter Tab? Not that it matters anymore as you have me addicted to MoTweets!

Old 04-13-2010, 10:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

khudson23 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
If you are trying to flash you should just be able to Pull the battery wait 10s put it back in holed the Vol Down and Power Button to put into bootloader and then open the Rom Update Utility on you comp and you should be good to go.
Originally Posted by khudson23
any workaround for the lockscreen i use activesync and it requires a pin at least initally until i can bypass with zeenyee

If you are trying to flash you should just be able to Pull the battery wait 10s put it back in holed the Vol Down and Power Button to put into bootloader and then open the Rom Update Utility on you comp and you should be good to go.

Thanks DAP, the problem is I already flashed the rom, set it up, and once I try to sync with my exchange server it requires a pin, well then hd mini is activated but it will not work, so then I have to re-flash and lose everything, so my choice is to have rom but no email at this point until Xpress releases new version? Or is there a way to get hd mini off? Sorry to be a bore and ask same question multiple times, I just really like this rom, but need my work email and stuff to get to it!
Old 04-13-2010, 10:39 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by khudson23 View Post
Originally Posted by khudson23
any workaround for the lockscreen i use activesync and it requires a pin at least initally until i can bypass with zeenyee

Thanks DAP, the problem is I already flashed the rom, set it up, and once I try to sync with my exchange server it requires a pin, well then hd mini is activated but it will not work, so then I have to re-flash and lose everything, so my choice is to have rom but no email at this point until Xpress releases new version? Or is there a way to get hd mini off? Sorry to be a bore and ask same question multiple times, I just really like this rom, but need my work email and stuff to get to it!

Sorry I mean to flash away from the rom because it is not working with the lock...XYC is going to take it out on the next update.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development