View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 10:39 AM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: [ROM]23529_2012.14_4/11 XYC GTX_Facebook/Reader/Docs/Cookie Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by khudson23 View Post
Originally Posted by khudson23
any workaround for the lockscreen i use activesync and it requires a pin at least initally until i can bypass with zeenyee

If you are trying to flash you should just be able to Pull the battery wait 10s put it back in holed the Vol Down and Power Button to put into bootloader and then open the Rom Update Utility on you comp and you should be good to go.

Thanks DAP, the problem is I already flashed the rom, set it up, and once I try to sync with my exchange server it requires a pin, well then hd mini is activated but it will not work, so then I have to re-flash and lose everything, so my choice is to have rom but no email at this point until Xpress releases new version? Or is there a way to get hd mini off? Sorry to be a bore and ask same question multiple times, I just really like this rom, but need my work email and stuff to get to it!

Sorry I mean to flash away from the rom because it is not working with the lock...XYC is going to take it out on the next update.