PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 01:35 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: [ROM]23529_2012.14_4/11 XYC GTX_Facebook/Reader/Docs/Cookie Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
When 1.7 is cooked in it messes with xda_uc and causes an error with "DeleteXML.exe" Doesn't seem to affect opperation of the phone, just annoying on every soft reset.

What if you didn't make XDA_UC automatic at the beginning, but like NRG and have a shortcut in the tools folder so we can use it whenever?

Old 04-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
What if you didn't make XDA_UC automatic at the beginning, but like NRG and have a shortcut in the tools folder so we can use it whenever?
Cuz I'm a NOob Chef and I don't know how to do that.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:03 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
When 1.7 is cooked in it messes with xda_uc and causes an error with "DeleteXML.exe" Doesn't seem to affect opperation of the phone, just annoying on every soft reset.
Maybe this is causing your issue

from cookie:

"Notes for ROM cooking:
Don't cook in the file "ManilaFull.xml". Originally it's a manila cache file that's generated on start up (based on the xml files in \windows\manilaxml\).
This file should never be cooked in because it will prevent changes to manila pages and menus.
The "ManilaFull.xml" in the cab is an empty file. It's only there to make manila regenerate it after install, because I've made changes to the home menu.
So make sure not to cook in that file in any form."
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:05 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Is the Double tap magnifier in every taskbar around, or just certain ones?I notice it is in the GTX rom and I am 99% sure it is in the Dusk.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Trying Redd's suggestion and cooking again. Reskinned the bar on CHTHDMINIlocker to look like the one I cooked in on prev version. We'll see how it works
Old 04-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

hope it works man. it was just a shot in the dark because i saw "xml". i dont use xda_uc but i have noticed a lot of quirkiness with cht 1.7 since i installed it. weird manila glitches, settings not sticking etc. hoping a new version come out soon
Old 04-14-2010, 04:34 PM
I break things, for fun.

I got the SMS error where the input box goes all crazy. I sent the text then restarted the phone and all is well again
Old 04-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

anybody having probs with receiving sms? i've only been getting half of mine. Had a 4 hour stretch last night where someone was sending me sms and didn't recieve a single one.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:05 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
anybody having probs with receiving sms? i've only been getting half of mine. Had a 4 hour stretch last night where someone was sending me sms and didn't recieve a single one.

IDK it seems like the few i get come through just fine. Last night I was running NRG, but that prolly won't happen again.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

Think I got most of the bugs out. VZW GTX in the oven now WITH CHT 1.7!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development