PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 06:17 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]21893_2012.14_4/1 XpressLite_Facebook/Reader/Docs/Cookie Home Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Nice Throwing up pics of the Dusk Beta in the Lite thread. Is that Tacchan's taskbar along with the clock or just the clock? I tried the cab and it didn't work. Noticed you put his black theme in there too. Funny, I was going to cook those in too! Actually, I was thinking of trying that GTX theme. Looks like it might blind the CHIT out of me though. That's why I like Dusk so much. Besides, then I'd have to change my avatar to something like this
I am rolling with El Condors GT Black theme on the 6.5.5 and kinda dig it. Not sure what it is with this style of walls but I am hooked.

Ill admit I am now 1 TP2 DUSK Dark......1 TP2 Hella bright GTX..........Kinda cool for a bit of diversity. XpressLite with GTX and DJ white theme is hella nice!

Xpress.......if ya cook GTX......you know where to send it!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:06 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Actually I am running the cooked in taskbar, but good eye on Tacchan23 green clock background, Red's Clock array for CHT, YOUR cooked in Dusk 6.5x theme. I had Tacchan's themes in but they didn't look as good as the original, they changed the MS flag to normal colors and I didn't like. The clock from Tacchan wouldn't stick, and I had to install over it again and it stuck.

The avatar is nice, just a little more work and it would be perfect. What about blue and green on either side and the desaturated one in between?

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Houston, WE HAVE A PROBLEM! SPB BACKUP DOES NOT WORK WITH 6.5.x!

Old 04-04-2010, 09:35 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Houston, WE HAVE A PROBLEM! SPB BACKUP DOES NOT WORK WITH 6.5.x!

yes it does, i think. i used it and got no errors. i have used it on other 6.5x builds and had success. what is your user caused problem?
Old 04-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

I have no friggin soft keys to click "NEXT"
Old 04-04-2010, 10:21 PM
I break things, for fun.

Ok, I have just backed up and restored using SPB backup. I had to soft rest after restoring. I think the Automated XDA_UC borked the reset after restore. I soft reset and everything loaded back up correctly...except I lost my MDN and MSID AGAIN! It is not the rom's fault. everything is back up and running as before the restore.

Go to custom back up, and deselect HTC>Twitter and that annoying ET9...whatever folder and you should have no problems restoring, also when restoring if you already saved all that twitter and ET9 file that keeps throwing errors for SPB, try going into custom restore and deselect the Twitter folder and ET9; see if that will get you back and running properly.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:25 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
I have no friggin soft keys to click "NEXT"

I know silly question, did you soft reset yet, or hard reset again and then try to restore?

I have had that do it to me, once because something corrupted the back up file, had to reload from my desktop. and another time I hard reset again and gave everything time to load as it wanted to and just waited.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I know silly question, did you soft reset yet, or hard reset again and then try to restore?

I have had that do it to me, once because something corrupted the back up file, had to reload from my desktop. and another time I hard reset again and gave everything time to load as it wanted to and just waited.
It's all good now. It was user error.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:42 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
It's all good now. It was user error.

Oh REALLY! What was the problem...you know incase anyone else does the same thing?
Old 04-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

incompatible tsk. Tacchan's Black. Makes the soft keys go away.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development