PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dizidi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .-~~-.BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2014|GENERIC|XDA_UC| 10JUN|V13|CHT|BLK|FASTTTT

Im trying out the latest cookie rom. Somehow my phone settings are not sticking after soft reset. For eg. my vibrate & ring goes back to ring only, location goes back to off etc...
Old 06-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: SPC

Zing Zing is becoming a great contributor
Re: .-~~-.BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2014|GENERIC|XDA_UC| 10JUN|V13|CHT|BLK|FASTTTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
Im trying out the latest cookie rom. Somehow my phone settings are not sticking after soft reset. For eg. my vibrate & ring goes back to ring only, location goes back to off etc...
Did u hard reset after flash?
Old 06-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zing Zing View Post
Did u hard reset after flash?
Yes, I always do.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:38 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

try to redownload the rom and flash again. I didnt even do a task 29/49 or flash back to stock before flashing V13 and everything works just fine for me.But i usually dont flash back to stock or perform a task 29 unless im switching to a different rom series altogether or unless ive tried absolutely every thing i can think of to fix the problem first.All i do is flash the new rom,V13,then perform a hard-reset, and performing a hard-reset after a flash is one thing that is absolutely necessary.But i was running V12 previously.
I was going to remark that V13 is running flawlessly now for me. The task manager doesnt make my device freeze up anymore at all when i try to close out some programs.Not to mention i can now rearrange the slider tabs,dont need the CHT Editor cab fix,a few great new icons that match better, and working ##codes# now,great job. ive noticed that manillafull.xml is still in the file explorer. Will it affect anything on the rom negatively if i delete manillafull.xml in V13. The only reason i ask is it seemed to free up quite a bit of memory on V12 when i deleted manillafull.xml and it didnt affect the roms performance at all.but i dont want to fix something that isnt broke.so ill just leave it alone until someone else wants to experiment with their device.
This rom is as close to perfect now as a windows mobile rom can get, well until whenever u decide to drop V14 on us, but no rush because V13 is the best rom u have released yet. definetly better than V11 and V12. Keep up the excellent work.
I think that V13 is the most stable,bug free (so far),quickest rom yet. I know i say this about almost every release but V13 is definetly the best Bhars CHT rom to date, ande i think is still the best rom on ppcgeeks,and definetly the most under rated rom out there. If

Last edited by lbcary; 06-12-2010 at 11:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
I think it is one of the ring tone bug. Try setting sounds from Manila settings menu. It seems to stay that way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
ive noticed that manillafull.xml is still in the file explorer. Will it affect anything on the rom negatively if i delete manillafull.xml in V13.
It will be there as long as manila is there. Manilafull.xml is generated when loading manila. So if you have manila disabled, then that xml can be deleted. It will be regenerated when you start manila again.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:07 PM
lbcary

thanks for the info the only reason i askd about deleting manillafull.xml was because i deleted it in V12 when i installed CHT 1.8 over the older CHT 1.7 that was cooked into the rom and i gained about an extra 20mb of free memory on start up.I was just wondering if i deleted it on V13 if i would get similiar results in memory gain,but if it just regenerates when i open manilla then theres really no point.Love V13 by the way.Great rom.I did hav it freeze up on me once but it was most likely my fault because i had about 7 programs running and was also answering and making calls and receiving and sending texts and the device didnt freeze on me until i was finished texting and taliking on the phone and then finished and exited off the internet and then when i went to task mngr to close all it froze on me when i did clicked close all.But i just did a hard reset and resheduled CleanRam to run 2 every 1 hour instead of every 3 hours and it hasnt happened since.And who says WM devices cant multi-task.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
thanks for the info the only reason i askd about deleting manillafull.xml was because i deleted it in V12 when i installed CHT 1.8 over the older CHT 1.7 that was cooked into the rom and i gained about an extra 20mb of free memory on start up.I was just wondering if i deleted it on V13 if i would get similiar results in memory gain,but if it just regenerates when i open manilla then theres really no point.Love V13 by the way.Great rom.I did hav it freeze up on me once but it was most likely my fault because i had about 7 programs running and was also answering and making calls and receiving and sending texts and the device didnt freeze on me until i was finished texting and taliking on the phone and then finished and exited off the internet and then when i went to task mngr to close all it froze on me when i did clicked close all.But i just did a hard reset and resheduled CleanRam to run 2 every 1 hour instead of every 3 hours and it hasnt happened since.And who says WM devices cant multi-task.
You can always delete it and check. I know previously it will not let you delete that file. But now you should be able to. As long as Sense is disabled. Man I think you are the only one, who push my ROM s to its limits! lol
Old 06-14-2010, 01:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sense 2015 with RSS Feed in Home Screen

Here is the newest version of Sense 2015. I dont want to make it the main ROM as there is no Landscape. Also twitter tab might be glitchy! But all other things should work. This is where V14 is going to go, but probably not with this Manila. So for those who wants something, download, enjoy, and leave me a feedback....

Download Manila 2015 ROM.
  1. No Co0kie Home tab
  2. No facebook tab
  3. No call history tabs
  4. Add ons are twitter and stock. It did not come with original Manila
  5. Manila is not HTC Sense, it is called as Sense
  6. No Landscape support for Manila, but all other applications will have Landscape support.

Here is some screenshot if you are wondering how sense looks like! Those programs are my personal stuff, and may not be included in the ROM.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BharS_M2015.JPG (92.2 KB, 60 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

maahfu is a n00b
Re: BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2014/2015|GENERIC|XDA_UC|10JUN|V13|CHT|BLK

where is the XDA_UC program located? i noticed the shortcut in v13 doesnt work.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:51 PM
lbcary

Re: BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2014/2015|GENERIC|XDA_UC|10JUN|V13|CHT|BLK

well so far ur roms are the only ones that can stand up to the abuse i put to em.And if i ever really get myself stuck i just hard-reset or reflash.I might try the new manilla 2015 but if u say it isnt quite ready then i might just wait for V14 because V13 seems to be working excellent for me.The only thing ive noticed is a little less memory after a cpl hours of use than the previous roms like V11 and V12,but it only negligable.The device still operates great so it doesnt bother me.V13 seems to hav all the kinks worked out the center dialer button is now perfect,the ##codes# work,the task mngr functions great,all the icons are almost flawless,and the rom runs really well when being pushed.Its very stable,fast,and as always the slider is impeccable.I really dont see why this rom isnt as poular as Mightys or Energys.Because ive used both roms before and in my opinion this rom,any version from about V5-V13, beats them both hands down.Cant wait for V14 now that i know your going to base it off the 2015 manila version.If 2015 is fully functional.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development