View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 11:38 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: .-~~-.BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2014|GENERIC|XDA_UC| 10JUN|V13|CHT|BLK|FASTTTT

try to redownload the rom and flash again. I didnt even do a task 29/49 or flash back to stock before flashing V13 and everything works just fine for me.But i usually dont flash back to stock or perform a task 29 unless im switching to a different rom series altogether or unless ive tried absolutely every thing i can think of to fix the problem first.All i do is flash the new rom,V13,then perform a hard-reset, and performing a hard-reset after a flash is one thing that is absolutely necessary.But i was running V12 previously.
I was going to remark that V13 is running flawlessly now for me. The task manager doesnt make my device freeze up anymore at all when i try to close out some programs.Not to mention i can now rearrange the slider tabs,dont need the CHT Editor cab fix,a few great new icons that match better, and working ##codes# now,great job. ive noticed that manillafull.xml is still in the file explorer. Will it affect anything on the rom negatively if i delete manillafull.xml in V13. The only reason i ask is it seemed to free up quite a bit of memory on V12 when i deleted manillafull.xml and it didnt affect the roms performance at all.but i dont want to fix something that isnt broke.so ill just leave it alone until someone else wants to experiment with their device.
This rom is as close to perfect now as a windows mobile rom can get, well until whenever u decide to drop V14 on us, but no rush because V13 is the best rom u have released yet. definetly better than V11 and V12. Keep up the excellent work.
I think that V13 is the most stable,bug free (so far),quickest rom yet. I know i say this about almost every release but V13 is definetly the best Bhars CHT rom to date, ande i think is still the best rom on ppcgeeks,and definetly the most under rated rom out there. If

Last edited by lbcary; 06-12-2010 at 11:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.