View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 01:37 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: .-~~-.BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2014|GENERIC|XDA_UC| 10JUN|V13|CHT|BLK|FASTTTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
thanks for the info the only reason i askd about deleting manillafull.xml was because i deleted it in V12 when i installed CHT 1.8 over the older CHT 1.7 that was cooked into the rom and i gained about an extra 20mb of free memory on start up.I was just wondering if i deleted it on V13 if i would get similiar results in memory gain,but if it just regenerates when i open manilla then theres really no point.Love V13 by the way.Great rom.I did hav it freeze up on me once but it was most likely my fault because i had about 7 programs running and was also answering and making calls and receiving and sending texts and the device didnt freeze on me until i was finished texting and taliking on the phone and then finished and exited off the internet and then when i went to task mngr to close all it froze on me when i did clicked close all.But i just did a hard reset and resheduled CleanRam to run 2 every 1 hour instead of every 3 hours and it hasnt happened since.And who says WM devices cant multi-task.
You can always delete it and check. I know previously it will not let you delete that file. But now you should be able to. As long as Sense is disabled. Man I think you are the only one, who push my ROM s to its limits! lol