PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 01:44 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|3 0MAY|V12|CHT|BLK|FASTTTT

no other issues to report other than what u hav already listed.i did disable manila and then deleted manillafull.xml and then did a soft re-set and then enabled Sense/manila but i still cant rearrange my tabs.and how about just a suggestion and include CHT 1.8 and CHT Editor 1.8 in V13.Its a step ahead of CHT 1.7,i think.it definetly has some cool options that 1.7 doesnt have.If u can solve all of the above issues then the next rom release should absolutely be near flawless.
I did think of one thing tho.can u open facebook thru the home tab yet.I always disable the facebook and alot of other tabs so i havent ried in a while.the only thing i could think of,and it might already be fixed for all i know.Cant wait for V13.Thanks again.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brandon.towey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
XDA_UC Error

Thanks for the great ROM. I'm using the GTX v12 and I've only noticed one problem. Every time I click on XDA_UC in Tweaks, it gives me an error saying

The file XDA_UC cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of it's components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file.

Did a clear storage right after flashing and also another one when I couldn't get XDA_UC to run. Anyone have any ideas?

Otherwise, love the look, icons, etc. Thanks again.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:08 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|3 0MAY|V12|CHT|BLK|FASTTTT

Cant wait for a release that comes CHT 1.8 cooked in.The ##codes# would also be nice.Im using CHT 1.8 now on V12 and its running it great.Even after disabling manilla and deleting manillafull.xml and then restarting Sense i still cant rearrange my tabs.Also the X2 task manager is virtually useless right now because everytime i go to open it the other task manager automatically overrides it and akes me to the other task mngr screen.And the other task manager seems to freeze up on me almost once a day if i go to End All Tasks and then press yes,but it usually only happens when i have about 4 or more programs open.Could u maybe only include the X2 Task Mngr in V13.that way the other task manager doesnt take over and the X2 task manager always worked flawlessly.The X2 Task Mngr never made my device freeze up and require a soft re-set,but the task mngr in the last 2-3 releases has made my device freeze up every now and then.Also i did check out the wifi router and i did get an error msg too.Getting excited about a V13 release with CHT 1.8,cant wait.it sounds like its gonna be the best rom yet.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: XDA_UC Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon.towey View Post
Thanks for the great ROM. I'm using the GTX v12 and I've only noticed one problem. Every time I click on XDA_UC in Tweaks, it gives me an error saying

The file XDA_UC cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of it's components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file.

Did a clear storage right after flashing and also another one when I couldn't get XDA_UC to run. Anyone have any ideas?

Otherwise, love the look, icons, etc. Thanks again.
XDA_UC need to added to SD Card. Look for XDA_UC in post #4, download and extract the folder to root of your SD Card. Then, if you click on the link, it will work.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

brandon.towey is a n00b
Re: XDA_UC Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
XDA_UC need to added to SD Card. Look for XDA_UC in post #4, download and extract the folder to root of your SD Card. Then, if you click on the link, it will work.
Ah, that's what I wasn't understanding from the instructions. Thanks.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: .-~~-.BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2014|GENERIC|XDA_UC| 10JUN|V13|CHT|BLK|FASTTTT

Version 13 is up...enjoy..

PS: I never do task29 or 49!! I just flash what I want. Maybe do a HR after flash occationally. I also use XDA_UC to config after flash.!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic, HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

Viper786 is keeping up the good workViper786 is keeping up the good work
Re: .-~~-.BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2014|GENERIC|XDA_UC| 10JUN|V13|CHT|BLK|FASTTTT

Sweet, downloading now! Thanks!
Old 06-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ai,
just wondering if you've tried cooking without the FB tab included and then installing it after?
I know it's always a nightmare trying to match up the tabs order in 26948339_manila, manilafull.xml and the HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\Configuration. I've had some success with adding additional tabs and have a good understanding of the layout of these files. I always tend to install manilatv because I like the way its integrated and I don't have to launch a tv app, I also use the b&l GPS tab, it rocks. Not sure if you've tried it. I'm not running your rom at the moment but might be flashing back this weekend now that you've release v13. I didn't even know about a 2014, how's it performing so far??

Major
Old 06-11-2010, 09:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
ai,
just wondering if you've tried cooking without the FB tab included and then installing it after?
I know it's always a nightmare trying to match up the tabs order in 26948339_manila, manilafull.xml and the HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\Configuration. I've had some success with adding additional tabs and have a good understanding of the layout of these files. I always tend to install manilatv because I like the way its integrated and I don't have to launch a tv app, I also use the b&l GPS tab, it rocks. Not sure if you've tried it. I'm not running your rom at the moment but might be flashing back this weekend now that you've release v13. I didn't even know about a 2014, how's it performing so far??

Major
I tried including it manually, and the menu worked just fine. But that was a few weeks ago! I will try it again and see whats going...

Havent tried that GPS tab yet. I heard its a memory hog! How does it perform?
Old 06-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic, HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

Viper786 is keeping up the good workViper786 is keeping up the good work

So far v13 is blazing fast and awesome! love the new CHT
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development