View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:08 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|3 0MAY|V12|CHT|BLK|FASTTTT

Cant wait for a release that comes CHT 1.8 cooked in.The ##codes# would also be nice.Im using CHT 1.8 now on V12 and its running it great.Even after disabling manilla and deleting manillafull.xml and then restarting Sense i still cant rearrange my tabs.Also the X2 task manager is virtually useless right now because everytime i go to open it the other task manager automatically overrides it and akes me to the other task mngr screen.And the other task manager seems to freeze up on me almost once a day if i go to End All Tasks and then press yes,but it usually only happens when i have about 4 or more programs open.Could u maybe only include the X2 Task Mngr in V13.that way the other task manager doesnt take over and the X2 task manager always worked flawlessly.The X2 Task Mngr never made my device freeze up and require a soft re-set,but the task mngr in the last 2-3 releases has made my device freeze up every now and then.Also i did check out the wifi router and i did get an error msg too.Getting excited about a V13 release with CHT 1.8,cant wait.it sounds like its gonna be the best rom yet.