PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 12:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: (~)|WWE|BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|BLK&G TX|XDA_UC|14MAY|V10|FASTTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
WOW connections are screwy. Setting will not "stick" every time I reboot I have to re-setup up data connection. After doing so the setting magically re-name themselves? One time my data connection will be calleed "My ISP", next "Phone as Modem", next "Data Connection"...crazy! I did a task 29 before installing this Rom so I'm pretty sure it's clean install. Good news is it is not slowing down on my anymore! One more oddity that only happens with your rom. If I reboot phone with usb plugged into puter phone goes straight to bootloader mode, everytime! I have to make sure and unplug from puter before reboot.
Settings stick just fine for my Sprint. I guess it has something to do with YZW settings. Glad its not slowing down as like previous versions.

I do not include modemlink in my ROM. Maybe that might be an issue. I can include this moving forward.

But still it should not go to boot loader when rebooting hooked up to usb...
Old 05-16-2010, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic, HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

Viper786 is keeping up the good workViper786 is keeping up the good work
Re: (~)|WWE|BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|BLK&G TX|XDA_UC|14MAY|V10|FASTTT

Quote:
One more oddity that only happens with your rom. If I reboot phone with usb plugged into puter phone goes straight to bootloader mode, everytime! I have to make sure and unplug from puter before reboot.
Interesting, I haven't noticed that happening.

Anyway, just downloaded V10. Wow, you're right about it being blazing fast! I'm loving it! So far I haven't seen any issues. I see you have included a working InboxExtender! Thanks for that!

Do you think you can include a 1% battery indicator next time? I can provide a cab if needed.

I also got a few of my buddies to install this ROM and they're loving it. They both were on Energy ROM before this and are amazed at the speed and battery life this ROM offers.

Keep up the good work man
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper786 View Post
Interesting, I haven't noticed that happening.

Anyway, just downloaded V10. Wow, you're right about it being blazing fast! I'm loving it! So far I haven't seen any issues. I see you have included a working InboxExtender! Thanks for that!

Do you think you can include a 1% battery indicator next time? I can provide a cab if needed.

I also got a few of my buddies to install this ROM and they're loving it. They both were on Energy ROM before this and are amazed at the speed and battery life this ROM offers.

Keep up the good work man
1% battery is always included in my ROMs. Goto Utilities>Tweaks>Tweaks. That will open up a script, and select battery drivers, then install 1% drivers...I have tested that in previous builds, and it does work just fine.

More users is always good...I think V10 is the fastest version I have ever released...

I need more feedback from VZW users though. Wondering if connection settins sticks for them...
Old 05-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I'll ask if any of my friends w/ Verizon have a TP2 and ask them to ask... all of my friends that have the TP2 have Sprint Sero lol
Old 05-16-2010, 06:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper786 View Post
I'll ask if any of my friends w/ Verizon have a TP2 and ask them to ask... all of my friends that have the TP2 have Sprint Sero lol
Yup there is a heck of sprint users here...lol

Might have to come up with V11 soon if other carrier users cant use this ROM!
Old 05-16-2010, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Sorry bro, I asked all of my friends that have verizon... None have a TP2
Old 05-16-2010, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon - not by my choice!

mbjr is becoming a great contributor

cleared storage, hard reset and verizon provisioning still a no go on "stickin"
Old 05-16-2010, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
cleared storage, hard reset and verizon provisioning still a no go on "stickin"
Im sure its cuz of redoing my kitchen. flash to a different rom. sorry bro will release a fixed version soon.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:47 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Im still currrently running V9 because im not on Sprint. But as soon as the V10 or V11 is available for all carriers im flashing to it. Ive used every version of this rom since its beta stages,even the early Sprint only version i used on my Sprint-branded Cricket-flashed T.Pro 2 and every version has worked great and just keep getting better with each new release.
I read the above post about the data settings not saving/storing properly after they hav been set up. Ive never had that issue with any of Bhars roms but i did hav the exact same problem with EVERY version of Energyrom ive ever flashed on my Cricket-flashed T.Pro 2.
Anyway cant wait for a new Bhars rom,V11,that is compatible with all carriers. Even tho i do love V9. Its extremely stable,fast,and all around an excellent rom. By far the best rom for the T.Pro 2,and ive been using it for quite a while. Keep up the excellent work.
Has anyone tried the Performance.rar thats supposed to overclock your TP2 up to 624mhz thats from a previous post, and does it really make ur phone noticeably faster over the EVDO network. Or does it only make a difference on wifi. Or any difference at all. From anybody whos used it or is using it.

Last edited by lbcary; 05-16-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Hey, do you think you can include the new Bing with voice navigation in your next release?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development