PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: dell
Carrier: sprint

ndtran is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN][5-Mar]★Baseline001★23541★Titanium★

Any idea when baseline 002 might be up? Thanks
Old 03-17-2010, 08:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Baseline002 is coming along, just a few tweaks left. I am going to have to release with the data disconnect confirmation

Been working on a startup animation, to be like the big boys. really just cosmetic tweaks at this point.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
Baseline002 is coming along, just a few tweaks left. I am going to have to release with the data disconnect confirmation

Been working on a startup animation, to be like the big boys. really just cosmetic tweaks at this point.

I downloaded last nights kitchen and it is coming along nicely. Maybe a blue clock to finish it off.

The advise for the for my youtube app didn't work. I deleted the installation directory from the .dat file but it just didn't show at all. Then I tried to make a directory installation going to multimedia and it just put it back in the start menu.

Here's what I have...

My EXT youtube file - http://www.4shared.com/file/24310263...ube_-_EXT.html

My youtube cab I converted it from - http://www.4shared.com/file/24309945...1/YouTube.html
Old 03-17-2010, 11:03 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
I downloaded last nights kitchen and it is coming along nicely. Maybe a blue clock to finish it off.

The advise for the for my youtube app didn't work. I deleted the installation directory from the .dat file but it just didn't show at all. Then I tried to make a directory installation going to multimedia and it just put it back in the start menu.

Here's what I have...

My EXT youtube file - http://www.4shared.com/file/24310263...ube_-_EXT.html

My youtube cab I converted it from - http://www.4shared.com/file/24309945...1/YouTube.html
make the app.dat in your youtube EXT look like this:
Code:
Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Multimedia"):-File("YouTube.lnk","\Windows\_YouTube.lnk")
other than that it looks good
Old 03-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
make the app.dat in your youtube EXT look like this:
Code:
Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Multimedia"):-File("YouTube.lnk","\Windows\_YouTube.lnk")
other than that it looks good

Thanks...I am gonna try it in a few minutes. And yes that clock sets it off
Old 03-17-2010, 01:41 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

hows this?

Old 03-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

This looks awesome! Very clean. Looking forward to the release.

Quote:
hows this?

Last edited by mlin; 03-17-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

I have everything turned off and am running Mobile Shell. Everything is working great, but when the phone rings, I cannot see who is calling. I've turned off Mobile Shell and still get the same problem. Anyone else?
Old 03-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Rom pic looks awesome and I am getting ready to flash a new 6.5.x as my latest has been freezing (current ROM I am using is very cool but too many crashes)..With Darren's comments about your prev ROM in his TP days I sure would love to use this on my TP2...Will this launch today as if so I am going to wait for this one?
Old 03-17-2010, 02:45 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Rom pic looks awesome and I am getting ready to flash a new 6.5.x as my latest has been freezing (current ROM I am using is very cool but too many crashes)..With Darren's comments about your prev ROM in his TP days I sure would love to use this on my TP2...Will this launch today as if so I am going to wait for this one?
We'll see. I don't know. I am still tweaking some visual elements but functionally its perfect IMO.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development