PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 10:23 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by avirnig View Post
ok odd question... maybe not so odd, as i couldnt find anything using search on the entire site about max manila and mr x rom specifically, at least not with this latest version (6-18-10)...

anyway, here is the question... i downloaded and installed max manilla 2.5 3.0(beta), and since mr x rom is cfc compressed, installed the modified mode 9 dll (what a pita that was, lol) and what im not understanding is why none of the normal max manila options work, like scrolling left and right, clicking the bottom center to toggle the tabs, etc. none of it works like it is supposed to.

is there any way to fix this? i love the mrx rom speed, but also LOVE the max manila mod, and would love to have both if possible.

p.s. also, the 4 row quicklinks on the home tab are not there, only 3 rows, and the 3 rows are the same size as the 4 rows would be. i would like the 4 rows if possible as well.

thanks again for a great rom mr x
why not use cookies, man i hate max when i used it?
Old 06-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metro

jorgeperales07 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Change Log

I flashed MR X to my htc , but the youtube appli its telling me (no video found ) need help on fixing this pliz
Old 06-29-2010, 04:09 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgeperales07 View Post
I flashed MR X to my htc , but the youtube appli its telling me (no video found ) need help on fixing this pliz
how many vids did you try, no issues here?
Old 06-29-2010, 05:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metro

jorgeperales07 is a n00b

launch application , first tells me downloading and then ( no video found ) I really like the original youtube app from companies , I didnt like the one from youtube
Old 06-29-2010, 05:09 PM
acs tester

Quote:
launch application , first tells me downloading and then ( no video found ) I really like the original youtube app from companies , I didnt like the one from youtube
you using cooked in youtube app or 3rd party?
Old 06-29-2010, 05:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
the built in htc youtube app does not work on the metropcs network. it's blocked. you have to use 3rd party youtube app like the google one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Solver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuff

Finally took the time to set up Weather Panel from stocks tab with multiple radar and traffic urls. I concur with this being one of the all time best apps I've used.

On a side note, I figured out what causes my random freezing. When I was installing the large radar cab the screen went to standby and wouldn't wake back up, I got it to do the same thing when removing the same cab. So I just kept tapping the screen when installing and problem solved. I think the MMS cab was the same situation, because I installed it again today without letting the screen dim and it works just fine.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

when I set the the alarm, it rang but didn't pop-up on screen, so I had press top and go to notifications to see & turn off.
Also on another day I fell asleep browsing internet on Opera and next mourning it did not ring at all.
So I tested alarm and confirm hesitation in alarm.
Not shure if it had anything to do with my cookie cab installs, but for shure the problem of no alarm pop-up window was present from beginning.
EDIT: I installed the cookie home-tab cab from the beginning so I starting to think it was the cookie cab I used.

Last edited by Maxx134; 06-29-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is it possible to backup the Stocks and/or Weather tab of Sense?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldaslove View Post
Is it possible to backup the Stocks and/or Weather tab of Sense?
Yes, the stocks data is stored in \Application Data\HTC\ygo
The weather data is stored in the registry under HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development