PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgeperales07 View Post
I'm using the player from the tab , the one that comes with the windows
Have you tried moving the connection a bit, or tried different headphones? Try blowing into the headphone jack in case dust got in there and look in the headphone jack to see if anything may have gotten in there causing a bad connection.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:25 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Have you tried moving the connection a bit, or tried different headphones? Try blowing into the headphone jack in case dust got in there and look in the headphone jack to see if anything may have gotten in there causing a bad connection.
would you blow mine? honestly ill bet its the headphones, i have a old set that does same thing. plug them into some device that you know has stereo working, bet it still happens.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metro

jorgeperales07 is a n00b

I downloaded nitrogen and the same thing happen , I have sound in just one side , its got to be something about configuration in some place on the phone , please help
Old 06-30-2010, 03:40 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgeperales07 View Post
I downloaded nitrogen and the same thing happen , I have sound in just one side , its got to be something about configuration in some place on the phone , please help
Read my post above.... check the headphones or the headphone jack, or some other sort of hardware error, it's not the ROM...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:03 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
would you blow mine? honestly ill bet its the headphones, i have a old set that does same thing. plug them into some device that you know has stereo working, bet it still happens.
Dude, you realize Steve can read your posts and he's gonna get jealous now bro, and there's nothing worse than a jealous beotch....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:45 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Dude, you realize Steve can read your posts and he's gonna get jealous now bro, and there's nothing worse than a jealous beotch....
damn, i need a edit and fast.

to the headphone guy, ITS YOUR HEADPHONES SIR. maybe caps will help?
Old 06-30-2010, 07:06 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
You are the one that won the medic nationals for blowing...I noticed that was your first fix...always go to what you know...eh???

Quote:
damn, i need a edit and fast.

to the headphone guy, ITS YOUR HEADPHONES SIR. maybe caps will help?
I think it is the rom:la ughing6:
Old 06-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

psimmon is a n00b

Quote:
yes theres a cab that adds more, lemme look around.
Thanks!
Old 06-30-2010, 10:57 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by psimmon View Post
Thanks!
dont thank me yet, i still cant find it but its here i swear. omg i think this is it and i had it on my pc, see if this helps. it makes 4x4 rows. it says sprint but try it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab People tab 4x4 WVGA sprint.cab (24.9 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

psimmon is a n00b

Quote:
dont thank me yet, i still cant find it but its here i swear. omg i think this is it and i had it on my pc, see if this helps. it makes 4x4 rows. it says sprint but try it.
An extra 4x4? or change's from the 3x5?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development