PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
Anyone else having this happen when they send e-mails at all?

While I'm here, check these cabs out.

One fixes the calander BG in landscape so it's 50% transparent like in the portait one. The other changes the colour on the weekend dates in the calendar tab.

Want these fixes in the new update?
I haven't noticed it Briggs, but I'm gonna send myself a test e-mail at work now and I'll let you know. And thanks for the cabs!

Edit: Briggs, I sent myself and e-mail and it worked fine, with proper spacing, i.e. like a new paragraph, etc. Can't reproduce the error... sorry. Could it possibly be due to how you're e-mail is set up? Mine is through my pop3 account at comcast, not exchange or gmail, etc.

Last edited by fishingmedic; 03-22-2010 at 11:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

The perfect rom is getting an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Wait a minute.......How can anything be better than the 3/5 release?
Old 03-22-2010, 12:33 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

tellme from intrepid, best one imo.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 03:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I need a verizon user ASAP contact me!

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 03-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

This is exciting. I feel a new rom coming on!
Old 03-22-2010, 02:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by desairs View Post
This is exciting. I feel a new rom coming on!
Maybe
Old 03-22-2010, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, EVO 3D

Metalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuff

Mr. X I have a question, When I flashed back to the 6.5 sprint rom I and and others reported that IGO8 Text-to-Speech worked.

Now I'm wondering if it has to do with the new drivers? and hopefully it will work correctly on your next rom update...I can only hope

thanks

here is the thread for reference http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88692 Im sure you seen it before.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalmayhem View Post
Mr. X I have a question, When I flashed back to the 6.5 sprint rom I and and others reported that IGO8 Text-to-Speech worked.

Now I'm wondering if it has to do with the new drivers? and hopefully it will work correctly on your next rom update...I can only hope

thanks

here is the thread for reference http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88692 Im sure you seen it before.
i never had an issue with iGO8 TTS on my rom, or i would have addressed this as its what i use.

explain?
Old 03-22-2010, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, EVO 3D

Metalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
i never had an issue with iGO8 TTS on my rom, or i would have addressed this as its what i use.

explain?
Sometimes it just doesn't start with TTS working. I know I have the files working correctly because it worked fine when I had the tp1 and it works sometimes on the tp2 but not always.

Usually I have to like turn Manila off soft-reset. or have bluetooth off, data off and wifi off, just so I get it to work.

sorry if Im not clear enough.

I've also tired just installing IGO8 right after i flash to your rom and it still gives me problems.

So now when the new sprint rom came out I flashed over and installed igo and worked right out of the box.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
I need a verizon user ASAP contact me!
Dash is VZW if you're still looking.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development