PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 03:54 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
u guys are doing fine get off my balls and stop apologizing lol just when it starts to get gay in here. it might offend someone lol
see now you know I am not gay!!! I did not offer any gayness toward you whatsoever...lmao!

BTW is "gayness" a word???
Old 03-09-2010, 03:56 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im a original vip and have largest hits/replys vip thread to date, im a superstar!
im gonba break this rom so someone can post help, hold on.
Hang on you can help me...I am going to run the droid port from device instead of the sdcard....lets see if I can break it...
Old 03-09-2010, 03:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
im a original vip and have largest hits/replys vip thread to date, im a superstar!
im gonba break this rom so someone can post help, hold on.
Hey superstar....First flash stock, HR, flash X's ROM, HR, provision and run Flyers arcsoft and you're all set bro, there's nothing broke!
Old 03-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
for all attatchments sent, i set mine to store on sdcard, all i need.
Is this going to help with all emails? Most of the emails, that have been getting auto deleted, are attachment free. I wonder why all those folder management options are greyed out. Scratchinjg my head doesn't seem to help, at all.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:05 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Is this going to help with all emails? Most of the emails, that have been getting auto deleted, are attachment free. I wonder why all those folder management options are greyed out. Scratchinjg my head doesn't seem to help, at all.
Did you try going into start/productivity/email, click menu when highlighting your e-mail account, options, click the account again and change the send/received schedule? you can make it unlimited and then it will keep every e-mail, or change to 7 days if that's better.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
u guys are doing fine get off my balls and stop apologizing lol just when it starts to get gay in here. it might offend someone lol
I maybe wrong but i don't think it will offend Darren one bit.
Mr. X
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Mr. X,

Just flashed this ROM yesterday for the 1st time. Switched from MightyRom 2.1 over the past few months. I must say I was really impressed with the speed of Manilla, Windows, etc. It completely blew the doors of MIghty's ROM in pure performance. I also think 2.5 is SO much better than 2.1 it's ridiculous.

So thank you for your wonderful rom. Keep up the good work.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone know of a way to enable 7 bar signal strength with this ROM? I've checked the registry where it was, and I didn't see the key there. I'm afraid to try a cab.

I've searched the thread, and I didn't see any mention of it as well.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Did you try going into start/productivity/email, click menu when highlighting your e-mail account, options, click the account again and change the send/received schedule? you can make it unlimited and then it will keep every e-mail, or change to 7 days if that's better.
You know, I have always had that set at "just today's" as I didn't want to flood my email with all the thousands that I still have on the server. I didn't realize that that would also delete them after a day. Come to think of it, I have had it set to download 3 days email and it would be deleted after 3 days. Grrr. I think you're on to something.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:20 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
You know, I have always had that set at "just today's" as I didn't want to flood my email with all the thousands that I still have on the server. I didn't realize that that would also delete them after a day. Come to think of it, I have had it set to download 3 days email and it would be deleted after 3 days. Grrr. I think you're on to something.
I have a ton of e-mails on my home PC which keeps them all, I have my phone set to just todays so that I'm not loaded down on my phone. I'm sure if you change it, it will do what you want.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development